FC Sochaux-Montbeliard vs US Quevilly-Rouen Metropole, Ligue 2 2023 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 2
22nd of October 2022 17:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - We are underway at Stade Auguste Bonal. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - Supporters expect more eagerness from , as he is very good at scoring at Stade Auguste Bonal with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 10' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 15' - US Quevilly-Rouen Metropole started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 15.
- 20' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 25' - US Quevilly-Rouen Metropole is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 29' - The referee calls foul for Ismael Aaneba. He receives a Yellow card.
- 32' - Syam Ben Youssef puts US Quevilly-Rouen Metropole on the lead.
- 35' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Nelson Sissoko.
- 40' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Maxence Prevot made 328 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 45' - The referee calls foul for Syam Ben Youssef. He receives a Yellow card.
- 46' - It is a substitution in FC Sochaux-Montbeliard team. Franck Kanoute is replaced by Moussa Doumbia on 46 minute.
- 51' - The travelling US Quevilly-Rouen Metropole supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 54' - Another substitution for FC Sochaux-Montbeliard to replace Abdallah Ndour by Yoel Armougom on 54 minute.
- 56' - The referee shows US Quevilly-Rouen Metropole player a Yellow card on 56.
- 57' - Goal! Ibrahim Sissoko scores his 45 goal in 190 matches.
- 62' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 62 minutes.
- 66' - Time for substitution for US Quevilly-Rouen Metropole. Mamady Bangre is replaced by Mamadou Camara.
- 71' - Issa Soumare puts US Quevilly-Rouen Metropole on the lead.
- 72' - Issa Soumare with the second goal in the match!
- 77' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 78' - Another change for FC Sochaux-Montbeliard made on 78 minute. Aldo Kalulu leaves to be changed by Hermann Tebily.
- 80' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Rassoul Ndiaye.
- 81' - Time for substitution for US Quevilly-Rouen Metropole. Gustavo Sangare is replaced by Yann Boe-Kane.
- 86' - The US Quevilly-Rouen Metropole manager makes a substitution. Jason Pendant departs to be replaced by Damon Bansais.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 2-2.
Today 2022-10-22 FC Sochaux-Montbeliard vs US Quevilly-Rouen Metropole are fighting Ligue 2 league on Stade Auguste Bonal.
FC Sochaux-Montbeliard had 38 games and get got 52 points in Season (2018/19)
US Quevilly-Rouen Metropole had 38 games and get got 50 points in Season (2018/19)
|ES Troyes AC||38||77|
|Le Havre AC||38||75|
|Racing Club de Lens||28||53|
|Stade Brestois 29||38||74|
|Clermont Foot 63||38||72|
|FC Girondins de Bordeaux||37||69|
|En Avant Guingamp||38||55|
|Grenoble Foot 38||38||51|
|US Quevilly-Rouen Metropole||38||50|
|Stade Lavallois Mayenne FC||38||46|
|Rodez Aveyron Football||37||43|
|Dijon Football Cote d'Or||38||42|
|FC Chambly Oise||38||38|
|Le Mans FC||28||26|
|Chamois Niortais FC||38||29|
|La Berrichonne de Chateauroux||38||23|
|US Orleans Loiret||28||19|
|Red Star FC||38||30|
- 16 Maxence Prevot
- 22 Ismael Aaneba
- 4 Abdallah Ndour
- 5 Saad Agouzoul
- 28 Julien Faussurier
- 10 Gaetan Weissbeck
- 77 Franck Kanoute
- 7 Tony Mauricio
- 14 Rassoul Ndiaye
- 9 Ibrahim Sissoko
- 15 Aldo Kalulu
US Quevilly-Rouen Metropole
- 1 Nicolas Lemaitre
- 2 Nelson Sissoko
- 4 Balthazar Pierret
- 24 Jason Pendant
- 27 Damon Bansais 86'
- 15 Syam Ben Youssef
- 5 Till Cissokho
- 17 Gustavo Sangare
- 13 Yann Boe-Kane 81'
- 7 Mamady Bangre
- 19 Mamadou Camara 66'
- 6 Kalidou Sidibe
- 45 Issa Soumare
- 9 Louis Mafouta
- 29 Andrew Jung 86'