FC Emmen vs Willem II Tilburg, Eredivisie 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
27th of September 2020 14:45
First half: 45+7 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. FC Emmen is hosting Willem II Tilburg for another epic battle.
- 5' - Michael de Leeuw puts FC Emmen on the lead.
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Gorkem Saglam made 154 appearances and scored 3 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 13' - GOAL! Mike Ndayishimye scores on 13. Assisted by Vangelis Pavlidis
- 18' - FC Emmen seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 19' - Glenn Bijl is having his name booked by the referee on 19.
- 24' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Willem II Tilburg winning 50% of all matches.
- 26' - Another substitution for Willem II Tilburg to replace Ché Nunnely by John Yeboah on 26 minute.
- 31' - Che Nunnely needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 36' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Glenn Bijl suffering a number of foals already.
- 41' - It looks surprising FC Emmen does not make any changes. John Yeboah has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 46' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Willem II Tilburg needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 51' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Emmen that had 93 games and scored 109 goals.
- 53' - Willem II Tilburg manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Mats Köhlert is hanging Miquel Nelom on the field on 53 minute.
- 57' - Glenn Bijl is having his name booked by the referee on 57.
- 61' - FC Emmen manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Desevio Payne is hanging Marko Kolar on the field on 61 minute.
- 66' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 71' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 76' - Time for substitution for FC Emmen. Michael de Leeuw is replaced by Robbert de Vos.
- 81' - FC Emmen is showing some good football. However, FC Emmen are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 86' - Dennis Telgenkamp has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 32 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 90' - Willem II Tilburg player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 90' - Another change for FC Emmen made on 90 minute. Nikolai Laursen leaves to be changed by Anco Jansen.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-1.
Today 2020-09-27 FC Emmen vs Willem II Tilburg are fighting Eredivisie league on De Oude Meerdijk.
FC Emmen had 26 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Willem II Tilburg had 26 games and get got 44 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Rob van de Ven, Edwin van de Graaf, Nicky Siebert, Luca Cantineau, Jesse Rozendal
|Willem II Tilburg||26||44|
|FC Twente '65||26||27|
|ADO Den Haag||26||19|
|VBV De Graafschap||34||29|
Captain5 Miguel Araujo
- 10 Sergio Pena
- 5 Miguel Araujo
- 26 Dennis Telgenkamp
- 4 Nick Bakker
- 23 Glenn Bijl
- 21 Hilal Ben Moussa
- 22 Caner Cavlan
- 8 Michael de Leeuw
- 32 Robbert de Vos 76'
- 7 Simon Tibbling
- 11 Nikolai Laursen
- 6 Anco Jansen 90'
- 9 Marko Kolar
- 30 Desevio Payne 61'
Willem II Tilburg
Captain25 Sebastian Holmen
- 1 Robbin Ruiter
- 17 Dries Saddiki
- 8 Pol Llonch
- 23 Gorkem Saglam
- 10 Vangelis Pavlidis
- 18 Miquel Nelom
- 11 Mats Kohlert 53'
- 25 Sebastian Holmen
- 21 Mike Ndayishimye
- 7 Che Nunnely
- 19 John Yeboah 26'
- 27 Derrick Kohn
- 46 Jop van den Avert