Derby County FC vs Manchester United FC, FA Cup 2020 ROUND OF 16
0 : 3
5th of March 2020 19:45
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - The game is set. Manchester United FC kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - Derby County FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 10' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 15' - It looks surprising Manchester United FC does not make any changes. Jesse Lingard has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 17' - The referee shows Manchester United FC player a Yellow card on 17.
- 22' - It looks like no one’s ball. Derby County FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 27' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 32' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Manchester United FC that had 106 games and scored 190 goals.
- 33' - Manchester United FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Luke Shaw on 33.
- 38' - Derby County FC is showing some good football. However, Derby County FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 41' - Goal! Odion Ighalo scores his 5 goal in 4 matches.
- 44' - Morgan Whittaker is replacing Tom Lawrence for the Derby County FC side.
- 45' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Wayne Rooney.
- 50' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Derby County FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 55' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 60' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Louie Sibley suffering a number of foals already.
- 64' - The referee shows Manchester United FC player a Yellow card on 64.
- 67' - It is a substitution in Manchester United FC team. Bruno Fernandes is replaced by Andreas Pereira on 67 minute.
- 70' - What a strike from Odion Ighalo! The score is 0-3.
- 73' - It is a substitution in Manchester United FC team. Fred is replaced by Anthony Martial on 73 minute.
- 78' - Derby County FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 78.
- 80' - Time for substitution for Manchester United FC. Luke Shaw is replaced by Brandon Williams.
- 85' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 90' - It’s a booking for Manchester United FC player. Brandon Williams gets a Yellow card.
- With this win, Manchester United FC is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2020-03-05 Derby County FC vs Manchester United FC are fighting FA Cup league on iPro Stadium.
Derby County FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Manchester United FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Lee Mason, Daniel Robathan, Ian Hussin, Craig Pawson
Derby County FC
Captain32 Wayne Rooney
- 21 Kelle Roos
- 3 Craig Forsyth
- 37 Jayden Bogle
- 41 Max Bird
- 10 Tom Lawrence
- 49 Morgan Whittaker 44'
- 9 Martyn Waghorn
- 14 Jack Marriott 67'
- 17 George Evans
- 25 Max Lowe
- 32 Wayne Rooney
- 38 Jason Knight
- 40 Louie Sibley
- 4 Graeme Shinnie 80'
Manchester United FC
CoachOle Gunnar Solskjaer
Captain8 Juan Mata
- 22 Sergio Romero
- 17 Fred
- 9 Anthony Martial 73'
- 14 Jesse Lingard
- 2 Victor Nilsson-Lindelof
- 23 Luke Shaw
- 53 Brandon Williams 80'
- 3 Eric Bailly
- 39 Scott McTominay
- 8 Juan Mata
- 20 Diogo Dalot
- 18 Bruno Fernandes
- 15 Andreas Pereira 67'
- 25 Odion Ighalo