Croatia vs Nigeria, Worldcup 2018 GROUP STAGE
2 : 0
16th of June 2018 19:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Croatia and Nigeria is underway.
- 5' - Croatia started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 5.
- 10' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 15' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Odion Ighalo, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 20' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 20 minutes.
- 25' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Nigeria that had 4 games and scored 4 goals.
- 30' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Ivan Rakitić.
- 32' - Nigeria is taking the lead after the goal scored by Oghenekaro Etebo on 32.
- 37' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Francis Uzoho suffering a number of foals already.
- 42' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Croatia needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 47' - Ivan Rakitic needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 52' - Nigeria is showing some good football. However, Nigeria are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 57' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 60' - The supporters are chanting for Marcelo Brozović. He replaces Andrej Kramarić on 60 minute.
- 62' - The Nigeria manager makes a substitution. Alex Iwobi departs to be replaced by Ahmed Musa.
- 67' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Croatia winning 100% of all matches.
- 70' - The referee calls foul for William Troost-Ekong. He receives a Yellow card.
- 71' - GOAL! Luka Modrić scores on 71.
- 72' - Kelechi Iheanacho is replacing Odion Ighalo for the Nigeria side.
- 77' - It looks like no one’s ball. Croatia is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 78' - Time for substitution for Croatia. Ante Rebić is replaced by Mateo Kovačić.
- 83' - Croatia looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Luka Modric scoring 1 goals.
- 86' - Another substitution for Croatia to replace Mario Mandžukić by Marko Pjaca on 86 minute.
- 88' - Time for substitution for Nigeria. John Obi Mikel is replaced by Simeon Nwankwo.
- 89' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Marcelo Brozović on 89.
- Another three points for Croatia.
Today 2018-06-16 Croatia vs Nigeria are fighting Worldcup league .
Croatia had 3 games and get got 9 points in Season (2018/18)
Nigeria had 3 games and get got 3 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Hernan Maidana, Wilton Pereira Sampaio, Emerson Augusto De Carvalho, Marcelo Carvalho Van Gasse, Daniele Orsato, Antonio Mateu, Pau Cebrian, Artur Soares Dias, Sandro Ricci
|FV 07 Engers||3||7|
|CA Sarmiento de Junin||3||9|
|1. FC Rielasingen-Arlen||3||5|
|OC Charleroi Farciennes||3||6|
|Sudeva Delhi FC||3||3|
Captain10 Luka Modric
- 6 Dejan Lovren
- 23 Danijel Subasic
- 9 Andrej Kramaric
- 11 Marcelo Brozovic 60'
- 18 Ante Rebic
- 8 Mateo Kovacic 78'
- 7 Ivan Rakitic
- 10 Luka Modric
- 17 Mario Mandzukic
- 20 Marko Pjaca 86'
- 3 Ivan Strinic
- 2 Sime Vrsaljko
- 4 Ivan Perisic
- 21 Domagoj Vida
Captain10 John Obi Mikel
- 23 Francis Uzoho
- 2 Brian Idowu
- 5 William Troost-Ekong
- 6 Leon Balogun
- 12 Abdullahi Shehu
- 10 John Obi Mikel
- 13 Simeon Nwankwo 88'
- 11 Victor Moses
- 18 Alex Iwobi
- 7 Ahmed Musa 62'
- 4 Wilfred Ndidi
- 8 Oghenekaro Etebo
- 9 Odion Ighalo
- 14 Kelechi Iheanacho 72'