Croatia vs England, Worldcup 2018 SEMI FINALS
2 : 1
11th of July 2018 18:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - We are underway at . The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - What a strike from Kieran Trippier! The score is 0-1.
- 10' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 15' - Croatia is showing some good football. However, Croatia are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 20' - It looks surprising Croatia does not make any changes. Ivan Strinic has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 25' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Kyle Walker suffering a number of foals already.
- 30' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering England that had 110 games and scored 16 goals.
- 35' - The travelling England supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 40' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 45' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 48' - The referee calls foul for Ante Rebić. He receives a Yellow card.
- 53' - Raheem Sterling needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 54' - It’s a booking for England player. Kyle Walker gets a Yellow card.
- 59' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 59 minutes.
- 64' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. England needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 68' - GOAL! Ivan Perišić scores on 68. Assisted by Šime Vrsaljko
- 73' - Croatia started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 73.
- 74' - The whistle greets Raheem Sterling as he departs to be replaced by Marcus Rashford.
- 79' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 84' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. John Stones made 90 appearances and scored 4 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 89' - It looks like no one’s ball. England is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Croatia players.
Today 2018-07-11 Croatia vs England are fighting Worldcup league .
Croatia had 3 games and get got 9 points in Season (2018/18)
England had 3 games and get got 6 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Bastian Dankert, Felix Zwayer, Bjorn Kuipers, Sander van Roekel, Cuneyt Cakιr, Bahattin Duran, Tarik Ongun, Danny Makkelie, Carlos Astroza
Captain10 Luka Modric
- 6 Dejan Lovren
- 23 Danijel Subasic
- 18 Ante Rebic
- 9 Andrej Kramaric 101'
- 7 Ivan Rakitic
- 10 Luka Modric
- 19 Milan Badelj 118'
- 17 Mario Mandzukic
- 5 Vedran Corluka 115'
- 3 Ivan Strinic
- 22 Josip Pivaric 95'
- 2 Sime Vrsaljko
- 11 Marcelo Brozovic
- 4 Ivan Perisic
- 21 Domagoj Vida
Captain9 Harry Kane
- 6 Harry Maguire
- 8 Jordan Henderson
- 4 Eric Dier 97'
- 1 Jordan Pickford
- 2 Kyle Walker
- 11 Jamie Vardy 112'
- 5 John Stones
- 10 Raheem Sterling
- 19 Marcus Rashford 74'
- 12 Kieran Trippier
- 20 Dele Alli
- 9 Harry Kane
- 18 Ashley Young
- 3 Danny Rose 91'
- 7 Jesse Lingard