Colombia vs Paraguay, Copa Sudamericana 2020 GROUP STAGE
1 : 0
23rd of June 2019 19:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+8
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against Colombia and Paraguay has kicked off!
- 5' - Paraguay seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 10' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 15' - It looks surprising Paraguay does not make any changes. Gustavo Cuellar has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 20' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 25' - Colombia is showing some good football. However, Colombia are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 29' - Cristian Borja is having his name booked by the referee on 29.
- 31' - Colombia is taking the lead after the goal scored by Gustavo Cuéllar on 31.
- 36' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 41' - Colombia is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 42' - The referee shows Colombia player a Yellow card on 42.
- 46' - The supporters are chanting for Cecilio Domínguez. He replaces Matías Rojas on 46 minute.
- 49' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Santiago Arzamendia on 49.
- 54' - It looks like no one’s ball. Paraguay is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 58' - It is a substitution in Colombia team. Juan Cuadrado is replaced by James Rodríguez on 58 minute.
- 63' - It is a substitution in Paraguay team. Rodrigo Rojas is replaced by Juan Iturbe on 63 minute.
- 66' - Time for substitution for Colombia. Radamel Falcao is replaced by Duván Zapata.
- 69' - Goal! Luis Díaz scores his 11 goal in 76 matches.
- 74' - The travelling Paraguay supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 79' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Colombia that had 76 games and scored 11 goals.
- 82' - The Paraguay manager makes a substitution. Derlis González departs to be replaced by Óscar Romero.
- 85' - The supporters are chanting for Wílmar Barrios. He replaces Edwin Cardona on 85 minute.
- 90' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Paraguay.
Today 2019-06-23 Colombia vs Paraguay are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Colombia had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Paraguay had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Anderson Daronco, Alexis Herrera, Johnny Bossio, Victor Raez, Victor Carrillo
Captain9 Radamel Falcao
- 18 Gustavo Cuellar
- 16 Jefferson Lerma
- 9 Radamel Falcao
- 7 Duvan Zapata 66'
- 4 Santiago Arias
- 11 Juan Cuadrado
- 10 James Rodriguez 58'
- 2 Cristian Zapata
- 21 Jhon Lucumi
- 14 Luis Diaz
- 17 Cristian Borja
- 8 Edwin Cardona
- 5 Wilmar Barrios 85'
- 22 Alvaro Montero
Captain15 Gustavo Gomez
- 12 Gatito Fernandez
- 18 Santiago Arzamendia
- 13 Junior Alonso
- 15 Gustavo Gomez
- 2 Ivan Piris
- 8 Rodrigo Rojas
- 11 Juan Iturbe 63'
- 20 Matias Rojas
- 19 Cecilio Dominguez 46'
- 23 Miguel Almiron
- 6 Richard Sanchez
- 7 Oscar Cardozo
- 10 Derlis Gonzalez
- 21 Oscar Romero 82'