Accrington Stanley FC vs Lincoln City FC, League One 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
21st of November 2020 15:00
First half: 45+5 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Accrington Stanley FC to score. At the same time, Lincoln City FC does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 10' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 15' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 20' - It’s high time Michael Appleton made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 25' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Tony Scully, as he is very good at scoring at Wham Stadium with 1 goals in the last 1 games.
- 30' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Lincoln City FC winning 0% of all matches.
- 35' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Accrington Stanley FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 40' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 40 minutes.
- 45' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Accrington Stanley FC that had 106 games and scored 151 goals.
- 46' - Another substitution for Lincoln City FC to replace Harry Anderson by Brennan Johnson on 46 minute.
- 51' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 56' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Brennan Johnson suffering a number of foals already.
- 57' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Brennan Johnson.
- 62' - The travelling Lincoln City FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 66' - Another change for Accrington Stanley FC made on 66 minute. Jonathan Russell leaves to be changed by Sean McConville.
- 68' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Timothy Eyoma on 68.
- 70' - Tony Scully has so much to prove this time. He replaces Conor McGrandles on 70 minute.
- 71' - Accrington Stanley FC receives a Red card for a hard tackle on 71.
- 76' - Max Melbourne needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 79' - Another substitution for Lincoln City FC to replace Max Melbourne by Tayo Edun on 79 minute.
- 80' - It is a substitution in Lincoln City FC team. Timothy Eyoma is replaced by Robbie Gotts on 80 minute.
- 85' - Lincoln City FC looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 90' - Lincoln City FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 90.
- The final score is 0-0.
Today 2020-11-21 Accrington Stanley FC vs Lincoln City FC are fighting League One league on Wham Stadium.
Accrington Stanley FC had 35 games and get got 40 points in Season (2018/19)
Lincoln City FC had 35 games and get got 42 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Paul Graham, Andy Haines, Joe Simpson, Aaron Jackson
|Luton Town FC||46||94|
|Coventry City FC||34||67|
|Rotherham United FC||35||62|
|Charlton Athletic FC||46||88|
|Wycombe Wanderers FC||34||59|
|Peterborough United FC||35||59|
|Oxford United FC||35||60|
|Fleetwood Town FC||35||60|
|Doncaster Rovers FC||34||54|
|Ipswich Town FC||36||52|
|Burton Albion FC||35||48|
|Lincoln City FC||35||42|
|Bristol Rovers FC||35||45|
|Shrewsbury Town FC||34||41|
|Accrington Stanley FC||35||40|
|Milton Keynes Dons FC||35||37|
|Tranmere Rovers FC||34||32|
|Plymouth Argyle FC||46||50|
|Bolton Wanderers FC||34||14|
|Scunthorpe United FC||46||46|
|Southend United FC||35||19|
|Bradford City AFC||46||41|
Accrington Stanley FC
Captain28 Seamus Conneely
- 10 Joe Pritchard
- 2 Michael Nottingham
- 4 Cameron Burgess
- 40 Toby Savin
- 28 Seamus Conneely
- 3 Mark Hughes
- 18 Harvey Rodgers
- 32 Dion Charles
- 19 Colby Bishop
- 6 Matt Butcher
- 8 Jonathan Russell
- 11 Sean McConville 66'
Lincoln City FC
Captain23 Liam Bridcutt
- 18 Conor McGrandles
- 11 Tony Scully 70'
- 23 Liam Bridcutt
- 5 Adam Jackson
- 9 Tom Hopper
- 26 Harry Anderson
- 20 Brennan Johnson 46'
- 8 Jamie Jones
- 10 Jorge Grant
- 22 Timothy Eyoma
- 24 Robbie Gotts 80'
- 1 Alex Palmer
- 3 Max Melbourne
- 7 Tayo Edun 79'
- 4 Lewis Montsma