AFC Wimbledon vs Hull City AFC, League One 2021 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 3
27th of February 2021 15:00
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. AFC Wimbledon is hosting Hull City AFC for another epic battle.
- 5' - AFC Wimbledon started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 5.
- 10' - AFC Wimbledon is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 15' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 20' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 24' - Hull City AFC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Josh Magennis on 24.
- 29' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 34' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Hull City AFC that had 148 games and scored 215 goals.
- 39' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 43' - What a strike from Reece Burke! The score is 0-2.
- 48' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Darnell Johnson, as he is very good at scoring at Plough Lane with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 53' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 53 minutes.
- 58' - AFC Wimbledon manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Shane McLoughlin is hanging Ethan Chislett on the field on 58 minute.
- 63' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Alex Woodyard.
- 64' - GOAL! Mallik Wilks scores on 64.
- 68' - Time for substitution for AFC Wimbledon. Ryan Longman is replaced by Paul Osew.
- 69' - Time for substitution for AFC Wimbledon. Darnell Johnson is replaced by Luke O'Neill.
- 74' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Joe Pigott suffering a number of foals already.
- 75' - Another change for Hull City AFC made on 75 minute. Keane Lewis-Potter leaves to be changed by Gavin Whyte.
- 80' - George Honeyman has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 6 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 81' - Another substitution for Hull City AFC to replace George Honeyman by Regan Slater on 81 minute.
- 86' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 90' - Sean McLoughlin is replacing Alfie Jones for the Hull City AFC side.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-3.
Today 2021-02-27 AFC Wimbledon vs Hull City AFC are fighting League One league on Plough Lane.
AFC Wimbledon had 46 games and get got 51 points in Season (2018/19)
Hull City AFC had 46 games and get got 89 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Craig Hicks, Michael Webb, Darren Blunden
|Hull City AFC||46||89|
|Luton Town FC||46||94|
|Coventry City FC||34||67|
|Rotherham United FC||35||62|
|Peterborough United FC||46||87|
|Wycombe Wanderers FC||34||59|
|Lincoln City FC||46||77|
|Oxford United FC||46||74|
|Charlton Athletic FC||46||74|
|Ipswich Town FC||46||69|
|Accrington Stanley FC||46||67|
|Crewe Alexandra FC||46||66|
|Milton Keynes Dons FC||46||65|
|Doncaster Rovers FC||46||64|
|Fleetwood Town FC||46||60|
|Burton Albion FC||46||57|
|Shrewsbury Town FC||46||54|
|Plymouth Argyle FC||46||53|
|Wigan Athletic FC||46||48|
|Tranmere Rovers FC||34||32|
|Northampton Town FC||46||45|
|Bolton Wanderers FC||34||14|
|Scunthorpe United FC||46||46|
|Southend United FC||35||19|
|Swindon Town FC||46||43|
|Bristol Rovers FC||46||38|
|Bradford City AFC||46||41|
Captain4 Alex Woodyard
- 1 Sam Walker
- 5 Will Nightingale
- 39 Joe Pigott
- 22 Ben Heneghan
- 24 George Dobson
- 16 Jaakko Oksanen 69'
- 4 Alex Woodyard
- 11 Ethan Chislett
- 19 Shane McLoughlin 58'
- 18 Nesta Guinness-Walker
- 7 Cheye Alexander 69'
- 27 Darnell Johnson
- 2 Luke O'Neill 69'
- 12 Jack Rudoni
- 29 Ryan Longman
- 37 Paul Osew 68'
Hull City AFC
Captain2 Lewie Coyle
- 10 George Honeyman
- 18 Regan Slater 81'
- 13 Matt Ingram
- 5 Reece Burke
- 27 Josh Magennis
- 9 Tom Eaves 75'
- 7 Mallik Wilks
- 20 Daniel Crowley 75'
- 2 Lewie Coyle
- 33 Greg Docherty
- 15 Alfie Jones
- 17 Sean McLoughlin 90'
- 3 Callum Elder
- 19 Keane Lewis-Potter
- 23 Gavin Whyte 75'
- 24 Jacob Greaves