Walsall FC vs Bradford City AFC, League One 2020 REGULAR SEASON
3 : 2
23rd of February 2019 15:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against Walsall FC and Bradford City AFC has kicked off!
- 5' - Walsall FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 5.
- 6' - The referee calls foul for Andy Cook. He receives a Red card.
- 11' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 11 minutes.
- 12' - Eoin Doyle puts Bradford City AFC on the lead.
- 17' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 22' - It’s high time Dean Keates made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 24' - Nicky Devlin is having his name booked by the referee on 24.
- 29' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Joe Edwards suffering a number of foals already.
- 34' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Lewis O'Brien.
- 39' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 42' - GOAL! Josh Gordon scores on 42.
- 47' - Goal! Joe Edwards scores his 4 goal in 51 matches.
- 52' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Billy Clarke, as he is very good at scoring at The Banks's Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 53' - What an equalizer from Anthony O'Connor!
- 53' - Matt Jarvis is having his name booked by the referee on 53.
- 58' - Richard O'Donnell has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 1 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 62' - What a strike from Josh Gordon! The score is 3-2.
- 67' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 72' - It is a substitution in Bradford City AFC team. Billy Clarke is replaced by Jermaine Anderson on 72 minute.
- 74' - Bradford City AFC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 74.
- 79' - Another substitution for Walsall FC to replace Zeli Ismail by Isaiah Osbourne on 79 minute.
- 83' - Walsall FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Aramide Oteh is hanging Josh Gordon on the field on 83 minute.
- 85' - Another substitution for Bradford City AFC to replace Paul Caddis by Kelvin Mellor on 85 minute.
- 87' - Another substitution for Walsall FC to replace Matt Jarvis by George Dobson on 87 minute.
- Another three points for Walsall FC.
Today 2019-02-23 Walsall FC vs Bradford City AFC are fighting League One league on The Banks's Stadium.
Walsall FC had 46 games and get got 47 points in Season (2018/19)
Bradford City AFC had 46 games and get got 41 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Abbas Khan, Ian Dudley, Brett Huxtable, Declan Ford
|Luton Town FC||46||94|
|Coventry City FC||34||67|
|Rotherham United FC||35||62|
|Charlton Athletic FC||46||88|
|Wycombe Wanderers FC||34||59|
|Peterborough United FC||35||59|
|Oxford United FC||35||60|
|Fleetwood Town FC||35||60|
|Doncaster Rovers FC||34||54|
|Ipswich Town FC||36||52|
|Burton Albion FC||35||48|
|Lincoln City FC||35||42|
|Bristol Rovers FC||35||45|
|Shrewsbury Town FC||34||41|
|Accrington Stanley FC||35||40|
|Milton Keynes Dons FC||35||37|
|Tranmere Rovers FC||34||32|
|Plymouth Argyle FC||46||50|
|Bolton Wanderers FC||34||14|
|Scunthorpe United FC||46||46|
|Southend United FC||35||19|
|Bradford City AFC||46||41|
Captain2 Joe Edwards
- 11 Matt Jarvis
- 4 George Dobson 87'
- 35 Dan Scarr
- 1 Liam Roberts
- 2 Joe Edwards
- 5 Jon Guthrie
- 6 Nicky Devlin
- 15 Liam Kinsella
- 3 Luke Leahy
- 10 Zeli Ismail
- 30 Isaiah Osbourne 79'
- 9 Andy Cook
- 29 Josh Gordon
- 36 Aramide Oteh 83'
Bradford City AFC
Captain6 Anthony O'Connor
- 16 Jacob Butterfield
- 10 Jack Payne
- 3 Adam Chicksen
- 22 Nathaniel Knight-Percival
- 9 Eoin Doyle
- 1 Richard O'Donnell
- 40 David Ball
- 39 Lewis O'Brien
- 12 George Miller 85'
- 6 Anthony O'Connor
- 17 Billy Clarke
- 18 Jermaine Anderson 72'
- 38 Paul Caddis
- 15 Kelvin Mellor 85'