VVV Venlo vs Willem II Tilburg, Eredivisie 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
10th of January 2021 13:30
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - In just a few seconds Seacon Stadion De Koel will turn into a battlefield for VVV Venlo and Willem II Tilburg.
- 5' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 10' - Willem II Tilburg looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Gorkem Saglam scoring 1 goals.
- 15' - Willem II Tilburg is taking the lead after the goal scored by Jan-Arie van der Heijden on 15.
- 20' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Freek Heerkens, as he is very good at scoring at Seacon Stadion De Koel with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 25' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Gorkem Saglam made 154 appearances and scored 3 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 30' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 35' - Willem II Tilburg is showing some good football. However, Willem II Tilburg are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 40' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. VVV Venlo needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 45' - Willem II Tilburg seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 46' - Ole Romeny has so much to prove this time. He replaces Ché Nunnely on 46 minute.
- 51' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 52' - Willem II Tilburg player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 57' - Wesley Spieringhs has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 27 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 62' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Willem II Tilburg winning 50% of all matches.
- 66' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Sebastian Holmén on 66.
- 71' - Arjan Swinkels is replacing Kristopher da Graca for the VVV Venlo side.
- 75' - Another substitution for VVV Venlo to replace Simon Janssen by Jafar Arias on 75 minute.
- 79' - What an equalizer from Giorgos Giakoumakis!
- 79' - Wesley Spieringhs has so much to prove this time. He replaces Dries Saddiki on 79 minute.
- 80' - Time for substitution for Willem II Tilburg. Dries Saddiki is replaced by Wesley Spieringhs.
- 85' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Willem II Tilburg that had 88 games and scored 131 goals.
- 87' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Giorgos Giakoumakis on 87.
- With this win, VVV Venlo is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2021-01-10 VVV Venlo vs Willem II Tilburg are fighting Eredivisie league on Seacon Stadion De Koel.
VVV Venlo had 26 games and get got 28 points in Season (2018/19)
Willem II Tilburg had 26 games and get got 44 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Jochem Kamphuis, Nicky Siebert, Roy de Nas, Robin Gansner
|Willem II Tilburg||26||44|
|FC Twente '65||26||27|
|ADO Den Haag||26||19|
|VBV De Graafschap||34||29|
CoachHans de Koning
Captain6 Danny Post
- 17 Tristan Dekker
- 6 Danny Post
- 15 Simon Janssen
- 25 Jafar Arias 75'
- 12 Joshua John
- 38 Leon Guwara
- 10 Vito van Crooij
- 1 Thorsten Kirschbaum
- 8 Zinedine Machach
- 11 Giorgos Giakoumakis
- 4 Roy Gelmi
- 44 Kristopher da Graca
- 3 Arjan Swinkels 71'
Willem II Tilburg
Captain3 Freek Heerkens
- 3 Freek Heerkens
- 17 Dries Saddiki
- 43 Wesley Spieringhs 79'
- 6 Jan-Arie van der Heijden
- 26 Jorn Brondeel
- 20 Kwasi Okyere Wriedt
- 23 Gorkem Saglam
- 10 Vangelis Pavlidis
- 25 Sebastian Holmen
- 21 Mike Ndayishimye
- 7 Che Nunnely
- 15 Ole Romeny 46'
- 27 Derrick Kohn