Urawa Red Diamonds vs Kawasaki Frontale, J. League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 3
20th of September 2020 10:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - We are underway at Saitama Stadium 2002. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 10' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 15' - Kawasaki Frontale seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 16' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Kai Shibato.
- 21' - Urawa Red Diamonds is showing some good football. However, Urawa Red Diamonds are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 26' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Leo suffering a number of foals already.
- 31' - The travelling Kawasaki Frontale supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 36' - It’s a booking for Kawasaki Frontale player. Miki Yamane gets a Yellow card.
- 37' - What a strike from Miki Yamane! The score is 0-1.
- 42' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Leandro Damiao made 105 appearances and scored 39 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 45' - The supporters are chanting for Ao Tanaka. He replaces Ryota Ohshima on 45 minute.
- 50' - GOAL! Yū Kobayashi scores on 50. Assisted by Manabu Saito
- 53' - The supporters are chanting for Shinzo Koroki. He replaces Kenyū Sugimoto on 53 minute.
- 58' - Urawa Red Diamonds started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 58.
- 63' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Kyohei Noborizato, as he is very good at scoring at Saitama Stadium 2002 with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 68' - It looks surprising Urawa Red Diamonds does not make any changes. Manabu Saito has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 73' - The Urawa Red Diamonds manager makes a substitution. Ewerton departs to be replaced by Kazuki Nagasawa.
- 78' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 82' - Urawa Red Diamonds manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Katsuya Iwatake is hanging Thomas Deng on the field on 82 minute.
- 87' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 87 minutes.
- 89' - Shintarō Kurumaya is replacing Kyohei Noborizato for the Kawasaki Frontale side.
- 90' - Kawasaki Frontale receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 90.
- Another three points for Kawasaki Frontale.
Today 2020-09-20 Urawa Red Diamonds vs Kawasaki Frontale are fighting J. League league on Saitama Stadium 2002.
Urawa Red Diamonds had 34 games and get got 46 points in Season (2018/18)
Kawasaki Frontale had 34 games and get got 83 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Ryuji Sato, Takuto Okabe, Hiroshi Yamauchi, Hiroyuki Igarashi
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Urawa Red Diamonds
Captain1 Shusaku Nishikawa
- 20 Thomas Deng
- 28 Katsuya Iwatake 82'
- 5 Tomoaki Makino
- 14 Kenyu Sugimoto
- 30 Shinzo Koroki 53'
- 8 Ewerton
- 7 Kazuki Nagasawa 73'
- 6 Ryosuke Yamanaka
- 1 Shusaku Nishikawa
- 31 Takuya Iwanami
- 10 Yosuke Kashiwagi
- 9 Yuki Muto 73'
- 29 Kai Shibato
- 41 Takahiro Sekine
- 11 Quentin Martinus 53'
- 45 Leo
Captain5 Shogo Taniguchi
- 4 Jesiel
- 10 Ryota Ohshima
- 25 Ao Tanaka 45'
- 11 Yu Kobayashi
- 9 Leandro Damiao 73'
- 1 Jung Sungryong
- 6 Hidemasa Morita
- 2 Kyohei Noborizato
- 7 Shintaro Kurumaya 89'
- 5 Shogo Taniguchi
- 41 Akihiro Ienaga
- 8 Yasuto Wakizaka
- 30 Reo Hatate 73'
- 19 Manabu Saito
- 20 Taisei Miyashiro 89'
- 13 Miki Yamane