Switzerland vs France, European Championship 2024 GROUP STAGE
0 : 0
19th of June 2016 19:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - KICK OFF: France gets underway.
- 5' - It’s high time Didier Deschamps made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 10' - Switzerland seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 15' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 20' - Switzerland started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 20.
- 25' - France player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 30' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering France that had 164 games and scored 72 goals.
- 35' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Valon Behrami, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 40' - Dimitri Payet needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 45' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Blaise Matuidi made 355 appearances and scored 8 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 50' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 55' - It looks surprising France does not make any changes. Breel Embolo has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 60' - Yann Sommer has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 21 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 63' - Dimitri Payet is replacing Kingsley Coman for the France side.
- 68' - Switzerland is showing some good football. However, Switzerland are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 73' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 73 minutes.
- 74' - The supporters are chanting for Haris Seferovic. He replaces Breel Embolo on 74 minute.
- 77' - Another change for France made on 77 minute. Antoine Griezmann leaves to be changed by Blaise Matuidi.
- 79' - Gelson Fernandes has so much to prove this time. He replaces Xherdan Shaqiri on 79 minute.
- 83' - The referee calls foul for Laurent Koscielny. He receives a Yellow card.
- 86' - The Switzerland manager makes a substitution. Admir Mehmedi departs to be replaced by Michael Lang.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-0.
Today 2016-06-19 Switzerland vs France are fighting European Championship league .
Switzerland had 3 games and get got 4 points in Season (2016/16)
France had 3 games and get got 5 points in Season (2016/16)
Todays referees are: Matej Jug, Slavko Vincic, Damir Skomina, Jure Praprotnik, Robert Vukan, Marco Fritz
- 1 Yann Sommer
- 2 Stephan Lichtsteiner
- 22 Fabian Schar
- 20 Johan Djourou
- 13 Ricardo Rodriguez
- 11 Valon Behrami
- 15 Blerim Dzemaili
- 23 Xherdan Shaqiri
- 16 Gelson Fernandes 79'
- 10 Granit Xhaka
- 18 Admir Mehmedi
- 6 Michael Lang 86'
- 7 Breel Embolo
- 9 Haris Seferovic 74'
Captain1 Hugo Lloris
- 1 Hugo Lloris
- 19 Bacary Sagna
- 3 Patrice Evra
- 21 Laurent Koscielny
- 4 Adil Rami
- 6 Yohan Cabaye
- 18 Moussa Sissoko
- 20 Kingsley Coman
- 8 Dimitri Payet 63'
- 15 Paul Pogba
- 10 Andre-Pierre Gignac
- 7 Antoine Griezmann
- 14 Blaise Matuidi 77'