SBV Vitesse vs Go Ahead Eagles, Eredivisie 2022 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 2
24th of October 2021 12:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for SBV Vitesse to score. At the same time, Go Ahead Eagles does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 3' - Lois Openda puts SBV Vitesse on the lead.
- 8' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. SBV Vitesse needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 13' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 17' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Mats Deijl.
- 22' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 27' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 32' - Matus Bero was booked on 32.
- 37' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 42' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Ogechika Heil suffering a number of foals already.
- 47' - The travelling Go Ahead Eagles supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 52' - It looks surprising Go Ahead Eagles does not make any changes. Warner Hahn has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 53' - GOAL! Inigo Cordoba scores on 53. Assisted by Luuk Brouwers
- 58' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Go Ahead Eagles that had 52 games and scored 78 goals.
- 61' - SBV Vitesse player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 63' - The whistle greets Oussama Darfalou as he departs to be replaced by Nikolai Baden Frederiksen.
- 68' - It’s high time Kees van Wonderen made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 73' - SBV Vitesse is showing some good football. However, SBV Vitesse are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 74' - SBV Vitesse manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Julian von Moos is hanging Yann Gboho on the field on 74 minute.
- 75' - Luuk Brouwers was booked on 75.
- 80' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Matus Bero, as he is very good at scoring at GelreDome with 6 goals in the last 5 games.
- 84' - The Go Ahead Eagles manager makes a substitution. Inigo Cordoba departs to be replaced by Jacob Mulenga.
- 89' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Jacob Rasmussen on 89.
- 90' - Another change for Go Ahead Eagles made on 90 minute. Ragnar Oratmangoen leaves to be changed by Yacine Bourhane.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-2.
Today 2021-10-24 SBV Vitesse vs Go Ahead Eagles are fighting Eredivisie league on GelreDome.
SBV Vitesse had 34 games and get got 51 points in Season (2018/19)
Go Ahead Eagles had 34 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Dennis Higler, Charles Schaap, Jochem Kamphuis, Mario Diks, Martijn Vos, Joey Waleveld
|FC Twente '65||34||68|
|Go Ahead Eagles||34||36|
|VBV De Graafschap||34||29|
|Willem II Tilburg||34||33|
|ADO Den Haag||34||22|
- 1 Markus Schubert
- 2 Eli Dasa
- 3 Danilho Doekhi
- 39 Enzo Cornelisse
- 6 Jacob Rasmussen
- 27 Romaric Yapi
- 21 Matus Bero
- 8 Sondre Tronstad
- 20 Yann Gboho
- 19 Julian von Moos 74'
- 9 Oussama Darfalou
- 11 Nikolai Baden Frederiksen 63'
- 7 Lois Openda
- 17 Hillary Gong 74'
Go Ahead Eagles
CoachKees van Wonderen
- 1 Warner Hahn
- 2 Boyd Lucassen
- 4 Joris Kramer
- 5 Bas Kuipers
- 20 Mats Deijl
- 3 Gerrit Nauber 84'
- 6 Jay Idzes
- 8 Luuk Brouwers
- 10 Philippe Rommens
- 19 Ogechika Heil 63'
- 21 Inigo Cordoba
- 27 Jacob Mulenga 84'
- 29 Marc Cardona
- 7 Martijn Berden 63'
- 11 Ragnar Oratmangoen
- 24 Yacine Bourhane 90'