Peterborough United FC vs Bolton Wanderers FC, League One 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
14th of December 2019 15:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Peterborough United FC to score. At the same time, Bolton Wanderers FC does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Ivan Toney made 111 appearances and scored 61 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 14' - Another substitution for Peterborough United FC to replace Nathan Thompson by Niall Mason on 14 minute.
- 15' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Luke Murphy on 15.
- 20' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 23' - What a strike from Ivan Toney! The score is 1-0.
- 28' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Joe Dodoo, as he is very good at scoring at Weston Homes Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 33' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 33 minutes.
- 38' - Adam Chicksen needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 39' - The referee calls foul for Mohamed Eisa. He receives a Yellow card.
- 44' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 49' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Chris O'Grady suffering a number of foals already.
- 54' - The travelling Bolton Wanderers FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 56' - Another substitution for Bolton Wanderers FC to replace Ronan Darcy by Thibaud Verlinden on 56 minute.
- 61' - Bolton Wanderers FC is showing some good football. However, Bolton Wanderers FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 66' - It looks surprising Bolton Wanderers FC does not make any changes. Lindsay Yoan Zouma has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 71' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Peterborough United FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 74' - Marcus Maddison has so much to prove this time. He replaces Serhat Taşdemir on 74 minute.
- 75' - Ricky Jade-Jones has so much to prove this time. He replaces Mohamed Eisa on 75 minute.
- 80' - It looks like no one’s ball. Bolton Wanderers FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 85' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 88' - Liam Bridcutt is having his name booked by the referee on 88.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-0.
Today 2019-12-14 Peterborough United FC vs Bolton Wanderers FC are fighting League One league on Weston Homes Stadium.
Peterborough United FC had 35 games and get got 59 points in Season (2018/19)
Bolton Wanderers FC had 34 games and get got 14 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Ian Dudley, Christopher Kidd, Peter Wright
|Luton Town FC||46||94|
|Coventry City FC||34||67|
|Rotherham United FC||35||62|
|Charlton Athletic FC||46||88|
|Wycombe Wanderers FC||34||59|
|Peterborough United FC||35||59|
|Oxford United FC||35||60|
|Fleetwood Town FC||35||60|
|Doncaster Rovers FC||34||54|
|Ipswich Town FC||36||52|
|Burton Albion FC||35||48|
|Lincoln City FC||35||42|
|Bristol Rovers FC||35||45|
|Shrewsbury Town FC||34||41|
|Accrington Stanley FC||35||40|
|Milton Keynes Dons FC||35||37|
|Tranmere Rovers FC||34||32|
|Plymouth Argyle FC||46||50|
|Bolton Wanderers FC||34||14|
|Scunthorpe United FC||46||46|
|Southend United FC||35||19|
|Bradford City AFC||46||41|
Peterborough United FC
Captain5 Mark Beevers
- 15 Nathan Thompson
- 24 Niall Mason 14'
- 7 Mohamed Eisa
- 37 Ricky Jade-Jones 75'
- 3 Dan Butler
- 5 Mark Beevers
- 23 Joe Ward
- 17 Ivan Toney
- 14 Louis Reed
- 4 Alex Woodyard
- 6 Frankie Kent
- 1 Christy Pym
- 20 Serhat Tasdemir
- 11 Marcus Maddison 74'
Bolton Wanderers FC
Captain28 Liam Bridcutt
- 9 Daryl Murphy
- 28 Liam Bridcutt
- 32 Joshua Earl
- 4 Jason Lowe
- 8 Luke Murphy
- 20 Remi Matthews
- 12 Adam Chicksen
- 23 Joe Dodoo
- 2 Josh Emmanuel
- 27 Ronan Darcy
- 17 Thibaud Verlinden 56'
- 30 Lindsay Yoan Zouma
- 10 Chris O'Grady 56'