Olympique de Marseille vs FC Girondins de Bordeaux, Ligue 1 2021 REGULAR SEASON
3 : 1
17th of October 2020 19:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against Olympique de Marseille and FC Girondins de Bordeaux has kicked off!
- 4' - FC Girondins de Bordeaux player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 5' - Florian Thauvin puts Olympique de Marseille on the lead.
- 7' - The referee calls foul for Hiroki Sakai. He receives a Yellow card.
- 12' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 17' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 22' - Valentin Rongier needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 27' - It looks surprising FC Girondins de Bordeaux does not make any changes. Yacine Adli has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 32' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Olympique de Marseille needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 37' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 37 minutes.
- 42' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Jimmy Briand made 278 appearances and scored 22 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 47' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Loris Benito, as he is very good at scoring at Orange Velodrome with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 49' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Morgan Sanson.
- 54' - GOAL! Jordan Amavi scores on 54. Assisted by Florian Thauvin
- 59' - FC Girondins de Bordeaux started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 59.
- 64' - Goal! Pablo scores his 7 goal in 278 matches.
- 65' - It is a substitution in FC Girondins de Bordeaux team. Loris Benito is replaced by Maxime Poundjé on 65 minute.
- 66' - The whistle greets Hatem Ben Arfa as he departs to be replaced by Josh Maja.
- 71' - Time for substitution for FC Girondins de Bordeaux. Nicolas de Préville is replaced by Jimmy Briand.
- 72' - Olympique de Marseille receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 72.
- 74' - The Olympique de Marseille manager makes a substitution. Mickaël Cuisance departs to be replaced by Pape Gueye.
- 78' - Another change for Olympique de Marseille made on 78 minute. Florian Thauvin leaves to be changed by Marley Aké.
- 83' - What a strike from Josh Maja! The score is 2-2.
- 86' - Kevin Strootman has so much to prove this time. He replaces Valentin Rongier on 86 minute.
- 87' - Another substitution for Olympique de Marseille to replace Duje Ćaleta-Car by Valère Germain on 87 minute.
- Full Time. Olympique de Marseille beats FC Girondins de Bordeaux
Today 2020-10-17 Olympique de Marseille vs FC Girondins de Bordeaux are fighting Ligue 1 league on Orange Velodrome.
Olympique de Marseille had 38 games and get got 60 points in Season (2018/19)
FC Girondins de Bordeaux had 38 games and get got 45 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Benoit Millot, Arnaud Baert, Franck Schneider, Gilles Lang, Bastien Courbet
|Paris Saint-Germain FC||38||82|
|AS Monaco FC||38||78|
|Olympique de Marseille||38||60|
|Stade Rennais FC 1901||38||58|
|Racing Club de Lens||38||57|
|FC Girondins de Bordeaux||38||45|
|Stade de Reims||38||42|
|RC Strasbourg Alsace||38||42|
|Stade Brestois 29||38||41|
|Dijon Football Cote d'Or||38||21|
|En Avant Guingamp||38||27|
Olympique de Marseille
Captain30 Steve Mandanda
- 21 Valentin Rongier
- 6 Kevin Strootman 86'
- 30 Steve Mandanda
- 26 Florian Thauvin
- 23 Marley Ake 78'
- 2 Hiroki Sakai
- 4 Boubacar Kamara
- 18 Jordan Amavi
- 8 Morgan Sanson
- 15 Duje Caleta-Car
- 28 Valere Germain 87'
- 17 Mickael Cuisance
- 22 Pape Gueye 74'
- 3 Alvaro Gonzalez
- 9 Dario Benedetto
- 11 Luis Henrique 86'
FC Girondins de Bordeaux
Captain1 Benoit Costil
- 19 Yacine Adli
- 18 Hwang Uijo 65'
- 24 Paul Baysse
- 8 Hatem Ben Arfa
- 9 Josh Maja 66'
- 20 Youssouf Sabaly
- 1 Benoit Costil
- 5 Otavio
- 3 Pablo
- 12 Nicolas de Preville
- 7 Jimmy Briand 71'
- 26 Toma Basic
- 28 Remi Oudin
- 17 Mehdi Zerkane 71'
- 23 Loris Benito
- 29 Maxime Poundje 65'