Kawasaki Frontale vs Vegalta Sendai, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
10th of October 2020 09:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Kawasaki Frontale and Vegalta Sendai is underway.
- 5' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Shun Nagasawa, as he is very good at scoring at Kawasaki Todoroki Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 10' - It looks surprising Vegalta Sendai does not make any changes. Ao Tanaka has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 15' - Kawasaki Frontale is showing some good football. However, Kawasaki Frontale are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 20' - Kengo Nakamura has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 12 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 25' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 30' - It’s high time Takashi Kiyama made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 35' - Jakub Slowik needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 40' - It looks like no one’s ball. Kawasaki Frontale is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 41' - Kawasaki Frontale is taking the lead after the goal scored by Yū Kobayashi on 41.
- 46' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Kunimitsu Sekiguchi suffering a number of foals already.
- 51' - Vegalta Sendai is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 56' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Kawasaki Frontale winning 100% of all matches.
- 59' - The supporters are chanting for Takayoshi Ishihara. He replaces Hiroto Yamada on 59 minute.
- 64' - The travelling Vegalta Sendai supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 68' - Manabu Saito has so much to prove this time. He replaces Reo Hatate on 68 minute.
- 71' - The supporters are chanting for Shun Nagasawa. He replaces Kunimitsu Sekiguchi on 71 minute.
- 74' - Another change for Kawasaki Frontale made on 74 minute. Ryota Ohshima leaves to be changed by Hidemasa Morita.
- 79' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 81' - The Kawasaki Frontale manager makes a substitution. Kaoru Mitoma departs to be replaced by Hokuto Shimoda.
- 84' - Another substitution for Vegalta Sendai to replace Takahiro Yanagi by Ryutaro Iio on 84 minute.
- 89' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Kawasaki Frontale that had 252 games and scored 232 goals.
- Another three points for Kawasaki Frontale.
Today 2020-10-10 Kawasaki Frontale vs Vegalta Sendai are fighting J. League league on Kawasaki Todoroki Stadium.
Kawasaki Frontale had 34 games and get got 83 points in Season (2018/18)
Vegalta Sendai had 34 games and get got 28 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Yagi Akane, Akihiro Takeda, Koichiro Fukushima, Kazuyoshi Enomoto
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain25 Ao Tanaka
- 7 Shintaro Kurumaya
- 10 Ryota Ohshima
- 6 Hidemasa Morita 74'
- 11 Yu Kobayashi
- 9 Leandro Damiao 81'
- 1 Jung Sungryong
- 5 Shogo Taniguchi
- 14 Kengo Nakamura
- 41 Akihiro Ienaga 68'
- 25 Ao Tanaka
- 34 Kazuya Yamamura
- 18 Kaoru Mitoma
- 22 Hokuto Shimoda 81'
- 30 Reo Hatate
- 19 Manabu Saito 68'
- 17 Diogo Mateus
Captain23 Simao Junior
- 5 Keiya Shiihashi
- 30 Wataru Tanaka 71'
- 7 Kunimitsu Sekiguchi
- 20 Shun Nagasawa 71'
- 36 Takahiro Yanagi
- 3 Ryutaro Iio 84'
- 37 Shogo Nakahara
- 28 Takumi Sasaki 84'
- 29 Alexandre Guedes
- 42 Hiroto Yamada
- 14 Takayoshi Ishihara 59'
- 18 Ryohei Michibuchi
- 23 Simao Junior
- 27 Jakub Slowik
- 2 Para
- 43 Tawiah