Kashima Antlers vs Vegalta Sendai, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
9th of September 2020 10:00
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Kashima Antlers to score. At the same time, Vegalta Sendai does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Kashima Antlers started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 5.
- 10' - Katsuya Nagato has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 8 appearances with only 1 goals this season.
- 15' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 20' - The travelling Vegalta Sendai supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 21' - The referee shows Vegalta Sendai player a Yellow card on 21.
- 26' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 26 minutes.
- 31' - Vegalta Sendai manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Kim Jungya is hanging Kyohei Yoshino on the field on 31 minute.
- 36' - Kashima Antlers is showing some good football. However, Kashima Antlers are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 41' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Vegalta Sendai that had 246 games and scored 130 goals.
- 46' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 47' - What a strike from Everaldo! The score is 1-0.
- 52' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Ryo Germain, as he is very good at scoring at Kashima Soccer Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 53' - Another substitution for Vegalta Sendai to replace Ryo Germain by Shun Nagasawa on 53 minute.
- 58' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Jakub Slowik suffering a number of foals already.
- 62' - The whistle greets Shoma Doi as he departs to be replaced by Yasushi Endō.
- 67' - It looks surprising Vegalta Sendai does not make any changes. Juan Alano has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 71' - It is a substitution in Vegalta Sendai team. Kunimitsu Sekiguchi is replaced by Shingo Hyodo on 71 minute.
- 72' - It is a substitution in Vegalta Sendai team. Alexandre Guedes is replaced by Takayoshi Ishihara on 72 minute.
- 77' - It’s high time Antonio Carlos made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 82' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 83' - What a strike from Ayase Ueda! The score is 2-0.
- 84' - The supporters are chanting for Tatsuki Nara. He replaces Ryota Nagaki on 84 minute.
- 87' - Goal! Shun Nagasawa scores his 21 goal in 254 matches.
- 90' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Keiya Shiihashi.
- The final score is 2-1.
Today 2020-09-09 Kashima Antlers vs Vegalta Sendai are fighting J. League league on Kashima Soccer Stadium.
Kashima Antlers had 34 games and get got 59 points in Season (2018/18)
Vegalta Sendai had 34 games and get got 28 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Yagi Akane, Naoya Okawa, Minoru Tojo, Hayato Shimizu
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain20 Kento Misao
- 14 Katsuya Nagato
- 20 Kento Misao
- 7 Juan Alano
- 4 Leo Silva 72'
- 31 Yuya Oki
- 39 Tomoya Inukai
- 8 Shoma Doi
- 25 Yasushi Endo 62'
- 6 Ryota Nagaki
- 3 Tatsuki Nara 84'
- 37 Kei Koizumi
- 9 Everaldo
- 36 Ayase Ueda 62'
- 33 Ikuma Sekigawa
- 26 Ryotaro Araki
- 11 Ryuji Izumi 72'
Captain23 Simao Junior
- 5 Keiya Shiihashi
- 7 Kunimitsu Sekiguchi
- 6 Shingo Hyodo 71'
- 19 Ryo Germain
- 20 Shun Nagasawa 53'
- 36 Takahiro Yanagi
- 29 Alexandre Guedes
- 14 Takayoshi Ishihara 72'
- 15 Takuma Nishimura
- 16 Kyohei Yoshino
- 39 Kim Jungya 31'
- 23 Simao Junior
- 27 Jakub Slowik
- 26 Takuma Hamasaki
- 45 Takumi Mase
- 37 Shogo Nakahara 71'