Japan vs Poland, Worldcup 2018 GROUP STAGE
- 0' - KICK OFF: Poland gets underway.
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 10' - Maciej Rybus needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 15' - Shinji Kagawa has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 39 appearances with only 2 goals this season.
- 20' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 20 minutes.
- 25' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Makoto Hasebe, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 30' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 35' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Grzegorz Krychowiak made 159 appearances and scored 16 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 40' - Japan started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 40.
- 45' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Poland winning 100% of all matches.
- 47' - The supporters are chanting for Yūya Ōsako. He replaces Shinji Okazaki on 47 minute.
- 52' - Poland looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Jan Bednarek scoring 1 goals.
- 57' - Japan is showing some good football. However, Japan are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 59' - Jan Bednarek puts Poland on the lead.
- 64' - Japan seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 65' - Another change for Japan made on 65 minute. Takashi Usami leaves to be changed by Takashi Inui.
- 66' - The referee calls foul for Tomoaki Makino. He receives a Yellow card.
- 71' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Poland needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 76' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Poland that had 101 games and scored 7 goals.
- 79' - Łukasz Teodorczyk has so much to prove this time. He replaces Piotr Zieliński on 79 minute.
- 80' - Sławomir Peszko is replacing Rafał Kurzawa for the Poland side.
- 82' - It is a substitution in Japan team. Yoshinori Mutō is replaced by Makoto Hasebe on 82 minute.
- 87' - The travelling Poland supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- With this win, Poland is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2018-06-28 Japan vs Poland are fighting Worldcup league .
Japan had 3 games and get got 4 points in Season (2018/18)
Poland had 3 games and get got 3 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Paolo Valeri, Daniele Orsato, Carlos Astroza, Gery Vargas, Juan Carlos Mora, Janny Sikazwe, Jerson dos Santos, Zakhele Siwela, Ricardo Montero
Captain1 Eiji Kawashima
- 15 Yuya Osako
- 9 Shinji Okazaki
- 22 Maya Yoshida
- 13 Yoshinori Muto
- 1 Eiji Kawashima
- 19 Hiroki Sakai
- 21 Gotoku Sakai
- 10 Shinji Kagawa
- 8 Genki Haraguchi
- 17 Makoto Hasebe
- 11 Takashi Usami
- 7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 14 Takashi Inui
- 5 Yuto Nagatomo
- 20 Tomoaki Makino
- 3 Gen Shoji
- 16 Hotaru Yamaguchi
Captain9 Robert Lewandowski
- 5 Jan Bednarek
- 22 Lukasz Fabianski
- 11 Kamil Grosicki
- 15 Kamil Glik
- 21 Rafal Kurzawa
- 17 Slawomir Peszko 80'
- 9 Robert Lewandowski
- 20 Lukasz Piszczek
- 19 Piotr Zielinski
- 14 Lukasz Teodorczyk 84'
- 18 Bartosz Bereszynski
- 3 Artur Jedrzejczyk
- 10 Grzegorz Krychowiak
- 13 Maciej Rybus
- 6 Jacek Goralski