Gillingham FC vs Charlton Athletic FC, League One 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
21st of November 2020 13:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - We are underway at MEMS Priestfield Stadium. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - The travelling Charlton Athletic FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 10' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 15' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Gillingham FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 20' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Paul Smyth made 121 appearances and scored 5 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 25' - Gillingham FC is showing some good football. However, Gillingham FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 30' - Marcus Maddison is having his name booked by the referee on 30.
- 35' - It’s high time Steve Evans made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 40' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 45' - It looks surprising Charlton Athletic FC does not make any changes. Ben Amos has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 50' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Gillingham FC that had 110 games and scored 162 goals.
- 55' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 60' - Adam Matthews needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 64' - John Akinde is replacing Scott Robertson for the Gillingham FC side.
- 66' - The referee shows Gillingham FC player a Yellow card on 66.
- 66' - Time for substitution for Charlton Athletic FC. Omar Bogle is replaced by Chuks Aneke.
- 67' - Time for substitution for Charlton Athletic FC. Marcus Maddison is replaced by Alex Gilbey.
- 72' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Ben Purrington suffering a number of foals already.
- 73' - Goal! Jordan Graham scores his 6 goal in 105 matches.
- 78' - Gillingham FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 81' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Alex Gilbey.
- 82' - GOAL! Chuks Aneke scores on 82. Assisted by Paul Smyth
- 84' - It’s a booking for Gillingham FC player. Kyle Dempsey gets a Yellow card.
- 85' - It’s a booking for Gillingham FC player. Dominic Samuel gets a Yellow card.
- 86' - Trae Coyle has so much to prove this time. He replaces Vadaine Oliver on 86 minute.
- 88' - Ben Purrington is replacing Albie Morgan for the Charlton Athletic FC side.
- 90' - Ian Maatsen is having his name booked by the referee on 90.
- The final score is 1-1.
Today 2020-11-21 Gillingham FC vs Charlton Athletic FC are fighting League One league on MEMS Priestfield Stadium.
Gillingham FC had 35 games and get got 51 points in Season (2018/19)
Charlton Athletic FC had 46 games and get got 88 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Rob Lewis, Matthew Lee, Paul Lister, Chris Pollard
|Luton Town FC||46||94|
|Coventry City FC||34||67|
|Rotherham United FC||35||62|
|Charlton Athletic FC||46||88|
|Wycombe Wanderers FC||34||59|
|Peterborough United FC||35||59|
|Oxford United FC||35||60|
|Fleetwood Town FC||35||60|
|Doncaster Rovers FC||34||54|
|Ipswich Town FC||36||52|
|Burton Albion FC||35||48|
|Lincoln City FC||35||42|
|Bristol Rovers FC||35||45|
|Shrewsbury Town FC||34||41|
|Accrington Stanley FC||35||40|
|Milton Keynes Dons FC||35||37|
|Tranmere Rovers FC||34||32|
|Plymouth Argyle FC||46||50|
|Bolton Wanderers FC||34||14|
|Scunthorpe United FC||46||46|
|Southend United FC||35||19|
|Bradford City AFC||46||41|
Captain8 Kyle Dempsey
- 10 Jordan Graham
- 14 Robbie McKenzie
- 3 Connor Ogilvie
- 5 Jack Tucker
- 1 Jack Bonham
- 9 Dominic Samuel
- 8 Kyle Dempsey
- 2 Ryan Jackson
- 19 Vadaine Oliver
- 11 Trae Coyle 86'
- 6 Zechariah Medley
- 20 Scott Robertson
- 15 John Akinde 64'
Charlton Athletic FC
Captain15 Darren Pratley
- 2 Chris Gunter
- 26 Ben Watson
- 13 Ben Amos
- 16 Adam Matthews
- 17 Omar Bogle
- 10 Chuks Aneke 66'
- 14 Conor Washington
- 28 Paul Smyth 67'
- 15 Darren Pratley
- 19 Albie Morgan
- 3 Ben Purrington 88'
- 21 Marcus Maddison
- 11 Alex Gilbey 67'
- 12 Andrew Shinnie
- 22 Ian Maatsen