France vs Peru, Worldcup 2018 GROUP STAGE
- 0' - We are underway at . The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. France needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 10' - Pedro Aquino has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 3 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 15' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Peru that had 11 games and scored 10 goals.
- 16' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Blaise Matuidi.
- 21' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 23' - The referee calls foul for Paolo Guerrero. He receives a Yellow card.
- 28' - France started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 28.
- 33' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 34' - France is taking the lead after the goal scored by Kylian Mbappé on 34.
- 39' - Raphael Varane needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 44' - It’s high time Ricardo Gareca made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 46' - The Peru manager makes a substitution. Yoshimar Yotún departs to be replaced by Jefferson Farfán.
- 51' - France is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 56' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 56 minutes.
- 61' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 66' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Antoine Griezmann suffering a number of foals already.
- 71' - Peru is showing some good football. However, Peru are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 75' - Another substitution for France to replace Kylian Mbappé by Ousmane Dembélé on 75 minute.
- 80' - Nabil Fekir has so much to prove this time. He replaces Antoine Griezmann on 80 minute.
- 81' - It’s a booking for Peru player. Pedro Aquino gets a Yellow card.
- 82' - It is a substitution in Peru team. Miguel Trauco is replaced by Raúl Ruidíaz on 82 minute.
- 86' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Paul Pogba.
- 89' - The whistle greets Paul Pogba as he departs to be replaced by Steven N'Zonzi.
- That’s it! Another goalless match for France and Peru (для сухой ничьи).
Today 2018-06-21 France vs Peru are fighting Worldcup league .
France had 3 games and get got 7 points in Season (2018/18)
Peru had 3 games and get got 3 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Daniele Orsato, Szymon Marciniak, Mohammed Abdulla Hassan, Mohamed Ahmed Al Hammadi, Abdelrahman Al Jassim, Taleb Salem Al Marri, Janny Sikazwe, Jerson dos Santos, Hasan Mohamed Al Mahri
Captain1 Hugo Lloris
- 13 N'Golo Kante
- 9 Olivier Giroud
- 1 Hugo Lloris
- 6 Paul Pogba
- 15 Steven N'Zonzi 89'
- 10 Kylian Mbappe
- 11 Ousmane Dembele 75'
- 2 Benjamin Pavard
- 7 Antoine Griezmann
- 18 Nabil Fekir 80'
- 21 Lucas Hernandez
- 5 Samuel Umtiti
- 4 Raphael Varane
- 14 Blaise Matuidi
Captain9 Paolo Guerrero
- 6 Miguel Trauco
- 11 Raul Ruidiaz 82'
- 17 Luis Advincula
- 8 Christian Cueva
- 19 Yoshimar Yotun
- 10 Jefferson Farfan 46'
- 15 Christian Ramos
- 23 Pedro Aquino
- 18 Andre Carrillo
- 20 Edison Flores
- 1 Pedro Gallese
- 9 Paolo Guerrero
- 2 Alberto Rodriguez
- 4 Anderson Santamaria 46'