FC Emmen vs Heracles Almelo, Eredivisie 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
19th of January 2020 13:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against FC Emmen and Heracles Almelo has kicked off!
- 5' - Teun Bijleveld needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Tom Hiariej made 61 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 11' - Glenn Bijl was booked on 11.
- 16' - FC Emmen is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 21' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Alexander Merkel suffering a number of foals already.
- 26' - It’s high time Frank Wormuth made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 31' - FC Emmen started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 31.
- 36' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Heracles Almelo that had 88 games and scored 134 goals.
- 41' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Heracles Almelo winning 100% of all matches.
- 42' - The Heracles Almelo manager makes a substitution. Dario Van den Buijs departs to be replaced by Mohammed Osman.
- 47' - The travelling Heracles Almelo supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 48' - Marko Kolar puts FC Emmen on the lead.
- 53' - It looks like no one’s ball. FC Emmen is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 58' - FC Emmen is showing some good football. However, FC Emmen are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 61' - Heracles Almelo receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 61.
- 66' - It looks surprising FC Emmen does not make any changes. Dario Van den Buijs has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 71' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 72' - The whistle greets Dabney dos Santos as he departs to be replaced by Jeremy Cijntje.
- 75' - The whistle greets Marko Kolar as he departs to be replaced by Nikolai Laursen.
- 80' - The referee calls foul for Michael de Leeuw. He receives a Yellow card.
- 81' - Michael Chacón is having his name booked by the referee on 81.
- 82' - Another change for Heracles Almelo made on 82 minute. Joey Konings leaves to be changed by Teun Bijleveld.
- 84' - Another substitution for FC Emmen to replace Luciano Slagveer by Robbert de Vos on 84 minute.
- 89' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- That’s it! Another goalless match for FC Emmen and Heracles Almelo (для сухой ничьи).
Today 2020-01-19 FC Emmen vs Heracles Almelo are fighting Eredivisie league on De Oude Meerdijk.
FC Emmen had 26 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Heracles Almelo had 26 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Edwin van de Graaf, Joey Kooij, Patrick Inia, Dyon Fikkert, Sam Droge
|Willem II Tilburg||26||44|
|FC Twente '65||26||27|
|ADO Den Haag||26||19|
|VBV De Graafschap||34||29|
Captain8 Michael de Leeuw
- 28 Lorenzo Burnet
- 17 Sergio Pena
- 15 Tom Hiariej
- 5 Miguel Araujo
- 29 Luciano Slagveer
- 32 Robbert de Vos 84'
- 26 Dennis Telgenkamp
- 23 Glenn Bijl
- 3 Keziah Veendorp
- 20 Michael Chacon
- 8 Michael de Leeuw
- 9 Marko Kolar
- 11 Nikolai Laursen 75'
Captain2 Tim Breukers
- 10 Mauro Junior
- 9 Cyriel Dessers
- 1 Janis Blaswich
- 2 Tim Breukers
- 6 Dario Van den Buijs
- 14 Mohammed Osman 42'
- 24 Dabney dos Santos
- 7 Jeremy Cijntje 72'
- 52 Alexander Merkel
- 25 Joey Konings
- 8 Teun Bijleveld 82'
- 3 Lennart-Marten Czyborra
- 13 Mats Knoester
- 22 Orestis Kiomourtzoglou