Ecuador vs Japan, Copa Sudamericana 2021 GROUP STAGE
1 : 1
24th of June 2019 23:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45+8
- 0' - The game is set. Ecuador kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 10' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Carlos Gruezo, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 15' - What a strike from Shoya Nakajima! The score is 0-1.
- 20' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Japan that had 79 games and scored 18 goals.
- 25' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 25 minutes.
- 30' - Ecuador is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 31' - Japan receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 31.
- 35' - Goal! Angel Mena scores his 2 goal in 11 matches.
- 40' - Takefusa Kubo needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 45' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 46' - Another change for Ecuador made on 46 minute. Jhegson Mendez leaves to be changed by Ayrton Preciado.
- 51' - Robert Arboleda has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 38 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 56' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Ecuador needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 61' - Japan started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 61.
- 66' - Ayase Ueda is replacing Shinji Okazaki for the Japan side.
- 71' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Pedro Velasco suffering a number of foals already.
- 72' - Ecuador receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 72.
- 74' - The Ecuador manager makes a substitution. Angel Mena departs to be replaced by Andres Chicaiza.
- 79' - It looks surprising Ecuador does not make any changes. Daizen Maeda has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 82' - The whistle greets Koji Miyoshi as he departs to be replaced by Hiroki Abe.
- 83' - Antonio Valencia has so much to prove this time. He replaces Romario Ibarra on 83 minute.
- 83' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Antonio Valencia.
- 88' - The whistle greets Kou Itakura as he departs to be replaced by Daizen Maeda.
- 89' - It’s a booking for Ecuador player. Andres Chicaiza gets a Yellow card.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2019-06-24 Ecuador vs Japan are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Ecuador had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Japan had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Fernando Rapallini, Rodrigo Figueiredo Henrique Correa, Wilmar Roldan, Jesus Valenzuela, Luis Murillo
Captain13 Enner Valencia
- 22 Alexander Dominguez
- 6 Cristian Ramirez
- 4 Pedro Velasco
- 3 Robert Arboleda
- 23 Jhegson Mendez
- 11 Ayrton Preciado 46'
- 8 Carlos Gruezo
- 2 Arturo Mina
- 18 Jefferson Orejuela
- 7 Romario Ibarra
- 16 Antonio Valencia 83'
- 13 Enner Valencia
- 10 Angel Mena
- 20 Andres Chicaiza 74'
Captain7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 1 Eiji Kawashima
- 5 Naomichi Ueda
- 16 Takehiro Tomiyasu
- 19 Tomoki Iwata
- 2 Daiki Sugioka
- 7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 11 Koji Miyoshi
- 20 Hiroki Abe 82'
- 21 Takefusa Kubo
- 4 Ko Itakura
- 9 Daizen Maeda 88'
- 10 Shoya Nakajima
- 18 Shinji Okazaki
- 13 Ayase Ueda 66'