Ecuador vs Japan, Copa Sudamericana 2020 GROUP STAGE
1 : 1
24th of June 2019 23:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45+8
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Ecuador is hosting Japan for another epic battle.
- 5' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 10' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 15' - GOAL! Shoya Nakajima scores on 15.
- 20' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Angel Mena suffering a number of foals already.
- 25' - The travelling Japan supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 30' - Ecuador started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 30.
- 31' - It’s a booking for Japan player. Takehiro Tomiyasu gets a Yellow card.
- 35' - What a strike from Ángel Mena! The score is 1-1.
- 40' - Robert Arboleda has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 31 appearances with only 1 goals this season.
- 45' - Ecuador is showing some good football. However, Ecuador are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 46' - Another substitution for Ecuador to replace Jhegson Méndez by Ayrton Preciado on 46 minute.
- 51' - It looks surprising Japan does not make any changes. Gaku Shibasaki has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 56' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 56 minutes.
- 61' - It looks like no one’s ball. Ecuador is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 66' - Another substitution for Japan to replace Shinji Okazaki by Ayase Ueda on 66 minute.
- 71' - Japan seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 72' - Ecuador receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 72.
- 74' - Ecuador manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Andrés Chicaiza is hanging Ángel Mena on the field on 74 minute.
- 79' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 82' - Time for substitution for Japan. Koji Miyoshi is replaced by Hiroki Abe.
- 83' - Another change for Ecuador made on 83 minute. Romario Ibarra leaves to be changed by Antonio Valencia.
- 83' - Ecuador receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 83.
- 88' - Time for substitution for Japan. Kou Itakura is replaced by Daizen Maeda.
- 89' - The referee calls foul for Andrés Chicaiza. He receives a Yellow card.
- The final score is 1-1.
Today 2019-06-24 Ecuador vs Japan are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Ecuador had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Japan had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Fernando Rapallini, Rodrigo Figueiredo Henrique Correa, Wilmar Roldan, Jesus Valenzuela, Luis Murillo
Captain13 Enner Valencia
- 22 Alexander Dominguez
- 6 Cristian Ramirez
- 4 Pedro Velasco
- 3 Robert Arboleda
- 23 Jhegson Mendez
- 11 Ayrton Preciado 46'
- 8 Carlos Gruezo
- 2 Arturo Mina
- 18 Jefferson Orejuela
- 7 Romario Ibarra
- 16 Antonio Valencia 83'
- 13 Enner Valencia
- 10 Angel Mena
- 20 Andres Chicaiza 74'
Captain7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 18 Shinji Okazaki
- 13 Ayase Ueda 66'
- 1 Eiji Kawashima
- 7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 4 Ko Itakura
- 9 Daizen Maeda 88'
- 5 Naomichi Ueda
- 10 Shoya Nakajima
- 16 Takehiro Tomiyasu
- 11 Koji Miyoshi
- 20 Hiroki Abe 82'
- 21 Takefusa Kubo
- 2 Daiki Sugioka
- 19 Tomoki Iwata