Ecuador vs Chile, Copa Sudamericana 2020 GROUP STAGE
1 : 2
21st of June 2019 23:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - KICK OFF: Chile gets underway.
- 3' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Jhegson Méndez.
- 8' - GOAL! José Pedro Fuenzalida scores on 8.
- 13' - Jean Beausejour has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 18' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 23' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Chile that had 6 games and scored 8 goals.
- 26' - What an equalizer from Enner Valencia!
- 31' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 34' - Ecuador player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 39' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Jhegson Mendez suffering a number of foals already.
- 44' - The referee calls foul for Gabriel Arias. He receives a Yellow card.
- 49' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 51' - GOAL! Alexis Sánchez scores on 51. Assisted by Charles Aránguiz
- 52' - The referee shows Chile player a Yellow card on 52.
- 57' - It looks surprising Chile does not make any changes. Alexander Dominguez has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 60' - Another substitution for Ecuador to replace Jhegson Méndez by Antonio Valencia on 60 minute.
- 65' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 69' - The supporters are chanting for Carlos Garcés. He replaces Romario Ibarra on 69 minute.
- 70' - Paulo Díaz has so much to prove this time. He replaces José Pedro Fuenzalida on 70 minute.
- 75' - Chile started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 75.
- 78' - Robert Arboleda was booked on 78.
- 81' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Carlos Gruezo.
- 82' - It is a substitution in Ecuador team. Ángel Mena is replaced by Ayrton Preciado on 82 minute.
- 82' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Mauricio Isla on 82.
- 86' - Chile manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Pablo Hernández is hanging Eduardo Vargas on the field on 86 minute.
- 86' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Arturo Vidal on 86.
- 89' - That looks like a foul for a Red card for Gabriel Achilier.
- 90' - Pedro Velasco was booked on 90.
- 90' - The Chile manager makes a substitution. Arturo Vidal departs to be replaced by Gonzalo Jara.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-2.
Today 2019-06-21 Ecuador vs Chile are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Ecuador had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Chile had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Patricio Loustau, Juan Pablo Belatti, Ezequiel Brailovsky, Wilmar Roldan, Jesus Valenzuela
Captain13 Enner Valencia
- 22 Alexander Dominguez
- 21 Gabriel Achilier
- 6 Cristian Ramirez
- 4 Pedro Velasco
- 3 Robert Arboleda
- 8 Carlos Gruezo
- 18 Jefferson Orejuela
- 7 Romario Ibarra
- 9 Carlos Garces 69'
- 23 Jhegson Mendez
- 16 Antonio Valencia 60'
- 13 Enner Valencia
- 10 Angel Mena
- 11 Ayrton Preciado 82'
Captain17 Gary Medel
- 1 Gabriel Arias
- 3 Guillermo Maripan
- 17 Gary Medel
- 13 Erick Pulgar
- 15 Jean Beausejour
- 8 Arturo Vidal
- 18 Gonzalo Jara 90'
- 4 Mauricio Isla
- 20 Charles Aranguiz
- 6 Jose Pedro Fuenzalida
- 5 Paulo Diaz 70'
- 7 Alexis Sanchez
- 11 Eduardo Vargas
- 16 Pablo Hernandez 86'