Ecuador vs Chile, Copa Sudamericana 2021 GROUP STAGE
1 : 2
21st of June 2019 23:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against Ecuador and Chile has kicked off!
- 3' - The referee shows Ecuador player a Yellow card on 3.
- 8' - Goal! Jose Pedro Fuenzalida scores his 1 goal in 11 matches.
- 13' - It’s high time Hernan Gomez made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 18' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 23' - The travelling Chile supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 26' - What a strike from Enner Valencia! The score is 1-1.
- 31' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Chile needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 34' - Ecuador receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 34.
- 39' - Chile started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 39.
- 44' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Gabriel Arias.
- 49' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 49 minutes.
- 51' - Sensational shot from Alexis Sanchez. Chile is back in the lead.
- 52' - The referee calls foul for Jean Beausejour. He receives a Yellow card.
- 57' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Pablo Hernandez suffering a number of foals already.
- 60' - Time for substitution for Ecuador. Jhegson Mendez is replaced by Antonio Valencia.
- 65' - Paulo Diaz has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 5 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 69' - The whistle greets Romario Ibarra as he departs to be replaced by Carlos Garces.
- 70' - Another change for Chile made on 70 minute. Jose Pedro Fuenzalida leaves to be changed by Paulo Diaz.
- 75' - Ecuador seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 78' - Robert Arboleda is having his name booked by the referee on 78.
- 81' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Carlos Gruezo.
- 82' - Another substitution for Ecuador to replace Angel Mena by Ayrton Preciado on 82 minute.
- 82' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Mauricio Isla.
- 86' - Another substitution for Chile to replace Eduardo Vargas by Pablo Hernandez on 86 minute.
- 86' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Arturo Vidal on 86.
- 89' - That looks like a foul for a Red card for Gabriel Achilier.
- 90' - The referee calls foul for Pedro Velasco. He receives a Yellow card.
- 90' - It is a substitution in Chile team. Arturo Vidal is replaced by Gonzalo Jara on 90 minute.
- Another three points for Chile.
Today 2019-06-21 Ecuador vs Chile are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Ecuador had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Chile had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Patricio Loustau, Juan Pablo Belatti, Ezequiel Brailovsky, Wilmar Roldan, Jesus Valenzuela
Captain13 Enner Valencia
- 22 Alexander Dominguez
- 21 Gabriel Achilier
- 6 Cristian Ramirez
- 4 Pedro Velasco
- 3 Robert Arboleda
- 8 Carlos Gruezo
- 18 Jefferson Orejuela
- 7 Romario Ibarra
- 9 Carlos Garces 69'
- 23 Jhegson Mendez
- 16 Antonio Valencia 60'
- 13 Enner Valencia
- 10 Angel Mena
- 11 Ayrton Preciado 82'
Captain17 Gary Medel
- 1 Gabriel Arias
- 3 Guillermo Maripan
- 17 Gary Medel
- 13 Erick Pulgar
- 15 Jean Beausejour
- 8 Arturo Vidal
- 18 Gonzalo Jara 90'
- 4 Mauricio Isla
- 20 Charles Aranguiz
- 6 Jose Pedro Fuenzalida
- 5 Paulo Diaz 70'
- 7 Alexis Sanchez
- 11 Eduardo Vargas
- 16 Pablo Hernandez 86'