Crawley Town FC vs Leeds United FC, FA Cup 2020 ROUND 3
3 : 0
10th of January 2021 13:30
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Crawley Town FC and Leeds United FC is underway.
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 10' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Crawley Town FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 15' - The travelling Leeds United FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 20' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 25' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 30' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Pascal Struijk, as he is very good at scoring at The People's Pension Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 35' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Leeds United FC that had 127 games and scored 197 goals.
- 40' - Jack Harrison has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 32 appearances with only 7 goals this season.
- 45' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Ian Carlo Poveda suffering a number of foals already.
- 46' - The whistle greets Rodrigo as he departs to be replaced by Jack Harrison.
- 50' - GOAL! Nicholas Tsaroulla scores on 50. Assisted by Ashley Nadesan
- 53' - What a strike from Ashley Nadesan! The score is 2-0.
- 58' - Another change for Leeds United FC made on 58 minute. Ian Carlo Poveda leaves to be changed by Raphinha.
- 63' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Rodrigo made 223 appearances and scored 22 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 68' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 69' - Leeds United FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 70' - What a strike from Jordan Tunnicliffe! The score is 3-0.
- 71' - Archie Davies has so much to prove this time. He replaces Sam Matthews on 71 minute.
- 72' - Josh Wright is replacing Nicholas Tsaroulla for the Crawley Town FC side.
- 77' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Leeds United FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 82' - It looks like no one’s ball. Leeds United FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 83' - It’s a booking for Crawley Town FC player. Jake Hessenthaler gets a Yellow card.
- 88' - Leeds United FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 90' - The Crawley Town FC manager makes a substitution. Jake Hessenthaler departs to be replaced by Josh Doherty.
- With this win, Crawley Town FC is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2021-01-10 Crawley Town FC vs Leeds United FC are fighting FA Cup league on The People's Pension Stadium.
Crawley Town FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Leeds United FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Peter Bankes, Neil Davies, David Coote, Lee Betts
Crawley Town FC
Captain4 George Francomb
- 1 Glenn Morris
- 4 George Francomb
- 6 Tom Dallison
- 24 Tony Craig
- 19 Jordan Tunnicliffe
- 39 Jake Hessenthaler
- 3 Josh Doherty 90'
- 8 Jack Powell
- 20 Sam Matthews
- 15 Archie Davies 71'
- 16 Tom Nichols
- 25 Nicholas Tsaroulla
- 44 Josh Wright 72'
- 10 Ashley Nadesan
- 36 Max Watters 72'
Leeds United FC
Captain6 Liam Cooper
- 17 Helder Costa
- 6 Liam Cooper
- 49 Oliver Casey 46'
- 10 Ezgjan Alioski
- 21 Pascal Struijk
- 47 Jack Jenkins 46'
- 23 Kalvin Phillips
- 19 Pablo Hernandez
- 46 Jamie Shackleton
- 20 Rodrigo
- 22 Jack Harrison 46'
- 13 Kiko Casilla
- 24 Leif Davis
- 7 Ian Carlo Poveda
- 18 Raphinha 58'