Costa Rica vs Serbia, Worldcup 2022 GROUP STAGE
0 : 1
17th of June 2018 12:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - Welcome to that hosts another battle between Costa Rica and Serbia.
- 5' - Serbia is showing some good football. However, Serbia are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 10' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 10 minutes.
- 15' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 20' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Aleksandar Prijovic made 167 appearances and scored 25 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 22' - Costa Rica player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 27' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 32' - The travelling Serbia supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 37' - Costa Rica started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 37.
- 42' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 47' - Bryan Ruiz has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 25 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 52' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 56' - Aleksandar Kolarov puts Serbia on the lead.
- 56' - A meaty challenge results in booking for David Guzman on 56.
- 59' - The referee calls foul for Branislav Ivanovic. He receives a Yellow card.
- 60' - The Costa Rica manager makes a substitution. Johan Venegas departs to be replaced by Cristian Bolanos.
- 65' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Johnny Acosta, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 66' - Costa Rica manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Joel Campbell is hanging Marcos Urena on the field on 66 minute.
- 70' - Filip Kostic has so much to prove this time. He replaces Adem Ljajic on 70 minute.
- 73' - The Costa Rica manager makes a substitution. David Guzman departs to be replaced by Daniel Colindres.
- 78' - It looks surprising Costa Rica does not make any changes. Keylor Navas has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 82' - Time for substitution for Serbia. Dusan Tadic is replaced by Antonio Rukavina.
- 87' - Serbia is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 89' - Another substitution for Serbia to replace Aleksandar Mitrovic by Aleksandar Prijovic on 89 minute.
- 90' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Aleksandar Prijovic.
- The final score is 0-1.
Today 2018-06-17 Costa Rica vs Serbia are fighting Worldcup league .
Costa Rica had 3 games and get got 3 points in Season (2018/18)
Serbia had 3 games and get got 1 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Clement Turpin, Cyril Gringore, Tikhon Kalugin, Artur Soares Dias, Pawel Gil, Malang Diedhiou, Djibril Camara, El Hadji Malick Samba, Bamlak Tessema
Captain10 Bryan Ruiz
- 1 Keylor Navas
- 2 Johnny Acosta
- 6 Oscar Duarte
- 3 Giancarlo Gonzalez
- 15 Francisco Calvo
- 5 Celso Borges
- 16 Cristian Gamboa
- 20 David Guzman
- 9 Daniel Colindres 73'
- 10 Bryan Ruiz
- 21 Marcos Urena
- 12 Joel Campbell 66'
- 11 Johan Venegas
- 7 Cristian Bolanos 60'
Captain11 Aleksandar Kolarov
- 1 Vladimir Stojkovic
- 3 Dusko Tosic
- 6 Branislav Ivanovic
- 11 Aleksandar Kolarov
- 15 Nikola Milenkovic
- 21 Nemanja Matic
- 4 Luka Milivojevic
- 20 Sergej Milinkovic-Savic
- 22 Adem Ljajic
- 17 Filip Kostic 70'
- 10 Dusan Tadic
- 2 Antonio Rukavina 82'
- 9 Aleksandar Mitrovic
- 8 Aleksandar Prijovic 89'