Colombia vs Japan, Worldcup 2018 GROUP STAGE
1 : 2
19th of June 2018 12:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - Welcome to that hosts another battle between Colombia and Japan.
- 3' - The referee shows Colombia player a Red card on 3.
- 6' - Shinji Kagawa puts Japan on the lead.
- 11' - Colombia is showing some good football. However, Colombia are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 16' - The travelling Japan supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 21' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Japan winning 100% of all matches.
- 26' - Juan Fernando Quintero needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 31' - It is a substitution in Colombia team. Juan Cuadrado is replaced by Wílmar Barrios on 31 minute.
- 36' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 39' - What a strike from Juan Fernando Quintero! The score is 1-1.
- 44' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 49' - It looks surprising Japan does not make any changes. Yuto Nagatomo has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 54' - Japan looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Yuya Osako scoring 1 goals.
- 59' - James Rodríguez is replacing Juan Fernando Quintero for the Colombia side.
- 64' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Wílmar Barrios.
- 69' - It’s high time Akira Nishino made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 70' - Time for substitution for Japan. Shinji Kagawa is replaced by Keisuke Honda.
- 73' - Sensational shot from Yūya Ōsako. Japan is back in the lead.
- 78' - Colombia started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 78.
- 80' - Time for substitution for Japan. Gaku Shibasaki is replaced by Hotaru Yamaguchi.
- 85' - The Japan manager makes a substitution. Yūya Ōsako departs to be replaced by Shinji Okazaki.
- 86' - James Rodríguez is having his name booked by the referee on 86.
- 90' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Eiji Kawashima.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Colombia.
Today 2018-06-19 Colombia vs Japan are fighting Worldcup league .
Colombia had 3 games and get got 6 points in Season (2018/18)
Japan had 3 games and get got 4 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Bastian Dankert, Felix Zwayer, Damir Skomina, Jure Praprotnik, Robert Vukan, Sander van Roekel, Danny Makkelie, Mehdi Abid Charef, Anouar Hmila
Captain9 Radamel Falcao
- 16 Jefferson Lerma
- 21 Jose Izquierdo
- 7 Carlos Bacca 70'
- 23 Davinson Sanchez
- 6 Carlos Sanchez
- 9 Radamel Falcao
- 17 Johan Mojica
- 4 Santiago Arias
- 11 Juan Cuadrado
- 5 Wilmar Barrios 31'
- 1 David Ospina
- 20 Juan Fernando Quintero
- 10 James Rodriguez 59'
- 3 Oscar Murillo
Captain17 Makoto Hasebe
- 15 Yuya Osako
- 9 Shinji Okazaki 85'
- 22 Maya Yoshida
- 1 Eiji Kawashima
- 19 Hiroki Sakai
- 10 Shinji Kagawa
- 4 Keisuke Honda 70'
- 8 Genki Haraguchi
- 17 Makoto Hasebe
- 7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 16 Hotaru Yamaguchi 80'
- 14 Takashi Inui
- 5 Yuto Nagatomo
- 3 Gen Shoji