Colombia vs Japan, Worldcup 2022 GROUP STAGE
1 : 2
19th of June 2018 12:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - Welcome to that hosts another battle between Colombia and Japan.
- 3' - Colombia receives a Red card for a hard tackle on 3.
- 6' - Shinji Kagawa puts Japan on the lead.
- 11' - It’s high time Akira Nishino made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 16' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 21' - Colombia seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 26' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Yuto Nagatomo made 126 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 31' - Colombia manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Wilmar Barrios is hanging Juan Cuadrado on the field on 31 minute.
- 36' - Japan is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 39' - What an equalizer from Juan Fernando Quintero!
- 44' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 44 minutes.
- 49' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Colombia that had 83 games and scored 18 goals.
- 54' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 59' - Another substitution for Colombia to replace Juan Fernando Quintero by James Rodriguez on 59 minute.
- 64' - It’s a booking for Colombia player. Wilmar Barrios gets a Yellow card.
- 69' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Genki Haraguchi suffering a number of foals already.
- 70' - Japan manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Keisuke Honda is hanging Shinji Kagawa on the field on 70 minute.
- 73' - Yuya Osako puts Japan on the lead.
- 78' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 80' - It is a substitution in Japan team. Gaku Shibasaki is replaced by Hotaru Yamaguchi on 80 minute.
- 85' - It is a substitution in Japan team. Yuya Osako is replaced by Shinji Okazaki on 85 minute.
- 86' - Colombia player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 90' - Japan receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 90.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Japan players.
Today 2018-06-19 Colombia vs Japan are fighting Worldcup league .
Colombia had 3 games and get got 6 points in Season (2018/18)
Japan had 3 games and get got 6 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Bastian Dankert, Felix Zwayer, Damir Skomina, Jure Praprotnik, Robert Vukan, Sander van Roekel, Danny Makkelie, Mehdi Abid Charef, Anouar Hmila
Captain9 Radamel Falcao
- 1 David Ospina
- 4 Santiago Arias
- 17 Johan Mojica
- 3 Oscar Murillo
- 23 Davinson Sanchez
- 11 Juan Cuadrado
- 5 Wilmar Barrios 31'
- 6 Carlos Sanchez
- 20 Juan Fernando Quintero
- 10 James Rodriguez 59'
- 21 Jose Izquierdo
- 7 Carlos Bacca 70'
- 16 Jefferson Lerma
- 9 Radamel Falcao
Captain17 Makoto Hasebe
- 1 Eiji Kawashima
- 22 Maya Yoshida
- 19 Hiroki Sakai
- 5 Yuto Nagatomo
- 3 Gen Shoji
- 17 Makoto Hasebe
- 8 Genki Haraguchi
- 7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 16 Hotaru Yamaguchi 80'
- 10 Shinji Kagawa
- 4 Keisuke Honda 70'
- 15 Yuya Osako
- 9 Shinji Okazaki 85'
- 14 Takashi Inui