Colombia vs Japan, Worldcup 2018 GROUP STAGE
1 : 2
19th of June 2018 12:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - Welcome to that hosts another battle between Colombia and Japan.
- 3' - Colombia player sees a Red card in front of him.
- 6' - Japan is taking the lead after the goal scored by Shinji Kagawa on 6.
- 11' - Colombia is showing some good football. However, Colombia are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 16' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Maya Yoshida made 78 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 21' - The travelling Japan supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 26' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Colombia that had 76 games and scored 11 goals.
- 31' - Wílmar Barrios has so much to prove this time. He replaces Juan Cuadrado on 31 minute.
- 36' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Juan Cuadrado suffering a number of foals already.
- 39' - Goal! Juan Fernando Quintero scores his 10 goal in 48 matches.
- 44' - It looks like no one’s ball. Colombia is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 49' - Japan started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 49.
- 54' - Japan is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 59' - James Rodríguez is replacing Juan Fernando Quintero for the Colombia side.
- 64' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Wílmar Barrios.
- 69' - It looks surprising Japan does not make any changes. Santiago Arias has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 70' - Keisuke Honda is replacing Shinji Kagawa for the Japan side.
- 73' - Japan is taking the lead after the goal scored by Yūya Ōsako on 73.
- 78' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 80' - The Japan manager makes a substitution. Gaku Shibasaki departs to be replaced by Hotaru Yamaguchi.
- 85' - Shinji Okazaki has so much to prove this time. He replaces Yūya Ōsako on 85 minute.
- 86' - A meaty challenge results in booking for James Rodríguez on 86.
- 90' - The referee calls foul for Eiji Kawashima. He receives a Yellow card.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Japan players.
Today 2018-06-19 Colombia vs Japan are fighting Worldcup league .
Colombia had 3 games and get got 6 points in Season (2018/18)
Japan had 3 games and get got 4 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Bastian Dankert, Felix Zwayer, Damir Skomina, Jure Praprotnik, Robert Vukan, Sander van Roekel, Danny Makkelie, Mehdi Abid Charef, Anouar Hmila
Captain9 Radamel Falcao
- 16 Jefferson Lerma
- 21 Jose Izquierdo
- 7 Carlos Bacca 70'
- 23 Davinson Sanchez
- 6 Carlos Sanchez
- 9 Radamel Falcao
- 17 Johan Mojica
- 4 Santiago Arias
- 11 Juan Cuadrado
- 5 Wilmar Barrios 31'
- 1 David Ospina
- 20 Juan Fernando Quintero
- 10 James Rodriguez 59'
- 3 Oscar Murillo
Captain17 Makoto Hasebe
- 15 Yuya Osako
- 9 Shinji Okazaki 85'
- 22 Maya Yoshida
- 1 Eiji Kawashima
- 19 Hiroki Sakai
- 10 Shinji Kagawa
- 4 Keisuke Honda 70'
- 8 Genki Haraguchi
- 17 Makoto Hasebe
- 7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 16 Hotaru Yamaguchi 80'
- 14 Takashi Inui
- 5 Yuto Nagatomo
- 3 Gen Shoji