Colombia vs Japan, Worldcup 2018 GROUP STAGE
1 : 2
19th of June 2018 12:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - We are underway at . The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 3' - It’s a booking for Colombia player. Carlos Sánchez gets a Red card.
- 6' - Japan is taking the lead after the goal scored by Shinji Kagawa on 6.
- 11' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. David Ospina made 277 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 16' - It looks like no one’s ball. Japan is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 21' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 26' - Colombia is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 31' - Time for substitution for Colombia. Juan Cuadrado is replaced by Wílmar Barrios.
- 36' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Gaku Shibasaki suffering a number of foals already.
- 39' - What an equalizer from Juan Fernando Quintero!
- 44' - Japan looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Yuya Osako scoring 1 goals.
- 49' - It looks surprising Colombia does not make any changes. Santiago Arias has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 54' - Colombia started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 54.
- 59' - It is a substitution in Colombia team. Juan Fernando Quintero is replaced by James Rodríguez on 59 minute.
- 64' - Wílmar Barrios was booked on 64.
- 69' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Japan needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 70' - Another change for Japan made on 70 minute. Shinji Kagawa leaves to be changed by Keisuke Honda.
- 73' - Japan is taking the lead after the goal scored by Yūya Ōsako on 73.
- 78' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 80' - The Japan manager makes a substitution. Gaku Shibasaki departs to be replaced by Hotaru Yamaguchi.
- 85' - Another change for Japan made on 85 minute. Yūya Ōsako leaves to be changed by Shinji Okazaki.
- 86' - A meaty challenge results in booking for James Rodríguez on 86.
- 90' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Eiji Kawashima.
- The final score is 1-2.
Today 2018-06-19 Colombia vs Japan are fighting Worldcup league .
Colombia had 3 games and get got 6 points in Season (2018/18)
Japan had 3 games and get got 4 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Bastian Dankert, Felix Zwayer, Damir Skomina, Jure Praprotnik, Robert Vukan, Sander van Roekel, Danny Makkelie, Mehdi Abid Charef, Anouar Hmila
|FV 07 Engers||3||7|
|CA Sarmiento de Junin||3||9|
|1. FC Rielasingen-Arlen||3||5|
|OC Charleroi Farciennes||3||6|
|Sudeva Delhi FC||3||3|
Captain9 Radamel Falcao
- 16 Jefferson Lerma
- 21 Jose Izquierdo
- 7 Carlos Bacca 70'
- 23 Davinson Sanchez
- 6 Carlos Sanchez
- 9 Radamel Falcao
- 17 Johan Mojica
- 4 Santiago Arias
- 11 Juan Cuadrado
- 5 Wilmar Barrios 31'
- 1 David Ospina
- 20 Juan Fernando Quintero
- 10 James Rodriguez 59'
- 3 Oscar Murillo
Captain17 Makoto Hasebe
- 15 Yuya Osako
- 9 Shinji Okazaki 85'
- 22 Maya Yoshida
- 1 Eiji Kawashima
- 19 Hiroki Sakai
- 10 Shinji Kagawa
- 4 Keisuke Honda 70'
- 8 Genki Haraguchi
- 17 Makoto Hasebe
- 7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 16 Hotaru Yamaguchi 80'
- 14 Takashi Inui
- 5 Yuto Nagatomo
- 3 Gen Shoji