Colombia vs England, Worldcup 2018 ROUND OF 16
1 : 1
3 - 4
3rd of July 2018 18:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The game is set. Colombia kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for David Ospina suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 15' - England seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 20' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 25' - It looks surprising England does not make any changes. Johan Mojica has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 30' - It’s high time Jose Pekerman made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 35' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 40' - Colombia is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 41' - It’s a booking for Colombia player. Wílmar Barrios gets a Yellow card.
- 46' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Jamie Vardy, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 51' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Colombia that had 76 games and scored 11 goals.
- 52' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Santiago Arias on 52.
- 54' - It’s a booking for Colombia player. Carlos Sánchez gets a Yellow card.
- 56' - England receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 56.
- 57' - GOAL! Harry Kane scores on 57.
- 61' - The whistle greets Jefferson Lerma as he departs to be replaced by Carlos Bacca.
- 63' - It’s a booking for Colombia player. Radamel Falcao gets a Yellow card.
- 64' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Carlos Bacca on 64.
- 69' - Jesse Lingard was booked on 69.
- 74' - Colombia is showing some good football. However, Colombia are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 79' - Another substitution for Colombia to replace Carlos Sánchez by Mateus Uribe on 79 minute.
- 81' - The supporters are chanting for Eric Dier. He replaces Dele Alli on 81 minute.
- 86' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with England winning 0% of all matches.
- 88' - It is a substitution in Colombia team. Juan Fernando Quintero is replaced by Luis Muriel on 88 minute.
- 90' - Goal! Yerry Mina scores his 9 goal in 78 matches.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-1.
Today 2018-07-03 Colombia vs England are fighting Worldcup league .
Colombia had 3 games and get got 6 points in Season (2018/18)
England had 3 games and get got 6 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Mauro Vigliano, Matt Conger, Danny Makkelie, Carlos Astroza, Pawel Gil, Mark Geiger, Joe Fletcher, Frank Anderson, Tevita Makasini
Captain9 Radamel Falcao
- 16 Jefferson Lerma
- 7 Carlos Bacca 61'
- 13 Yerry Mina
- 23 Davinson Sanchez
- 6 Carlos Sanchez
- 15 Mateus Uribe 79'
- 9 Radamel Falcao
- 17 Johan Mojica
- 4 Santiago Arias
- 2 Cristian Zapata 116'
- 11 Juan Cuadrado
- 1 David Ospina
- 20 Juan Fernando Quintero
- 14 Luis Muriel 88'
- 5 Wilmar Barrios
Captain9 Harry Kane
- 6 Harry Maguire
- 8 Jordan Henderson
- 1 Jordan Pickford
- 2 Kyle Walker
- 19 Marcus Rashford 113'
- 5 John Stones
- 10 Raheem Sterling
- 11 Jamie Vardy 88'
- 12 Kieran Trippier
- 20 Dele Alli
- 4 Eric Dier 81'
- 9 Harry Kane
- 18 Ashley Young
- 3 Danny Rose 102'
- 7 Jesse Lingard