Colombia vs Chile, Copa Sudamericana 2020 QUARTER FINALS
0 : 0
4 - 5
28th of June 2019 23:20
First half: 45+7 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Colombia to score. At the same time, Chile does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Guillermo Maripan, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 8' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Charles Aránguiz.
- 13' - Davinson Sanchez needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 18' - It looks surprising Colombia does not make any changes. Yerry Mina has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 23' - Colombia seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 28' - Colombia started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 28.
- 33' - Jose Pedro Fuenzalida has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 38' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 43' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 44' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Stefan Medina on 44.
- 49' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 54' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 59' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Arturo Vidal.
- 64' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Colombia that had 76 games and scored 11 goals.
- 67' - Edwin Cardona has so much to prove this time. He replaces Mateus Uribe on 67 minute.
- 70' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Juan Cuadrado.
- 70' - GOAL! Arturo Vidal scores on 70. Assisted by Guillermo Maripán
- 75' - Another substitution for Chile to replace José Pedro Fuenzalida by Esteban Pavez on 75 minute.
- 77' - The Colombia manager makes a substitution. Radamel Falcao departs to be replaced by Duván Zapata.
- 81' - It is a substitution in Colombia team. Roger Martínez is replaced by Luis Díaz on 81 minute.
- 86' - It looks like no one’s ball. Colombia is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 88' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for James Rodríguez.
- The final score is 0-0.
Today 2019-06-28 Colombia vs Chile are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Colombia had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Chile had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Fernando Rapallini, Hernan Maidana, Juan Pablo Belatti, Nestor Pitana, Anderson Daronco
Captain9 Radamel Falcao
- 13 Yerry Mina
- 23 Davinson Sanchez
- 9 Radamel Falcao
- 7 Duvan Zapata 77'
- 10 James Rodriguez
- 11 Juan Cuadrado
- 1 David Ospina
- 5 Wilmar Barrios
- 15 Mateus Uribe
- 8 Edwin Cardona 67'
- 6 William Tesillo
- 3 Stefan Medina
- 20 Roger Martinez
- 14 Luis Diaz 81'
Captain17 Gary Medel
- 1 Gabriel Arias
- 17 Gary Medel
- 3 Guillermo Maripan
- 4 Mauricio Isla
- 20 Charles Aranguiz
- 6 Jose Pedro Fuenzalida
- 14 Esteban Pavez 75'
- 13 Erick Pulgar
- 15 Jean Beausejour
- 8 Arturo Vidal
- 7 Alexis Sanchez
- 11 Eduardo Vargas