Colombia vs Chile, Copa Sudamericana 2020 QUARTER FINALS
0 : 0
4 - 5
28th of June 2019 23:20
First half: 45+7 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Colombia and Chile is underway.
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 8' - Chile receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 8.
- 13' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 18' - It looks surprising Chile does not make any changes. Alexis Sanchez has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 23' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Chile needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 28' - It looks like no one’s ball. Colombia is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 33' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 38' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 43' - Wilmar Barrios needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 44' - The referee shows Colombia player a Yellow card on 44.
- 49' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Yerry Mina, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 54' - Radamel Falcao has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 28 appearances with only 2 goals this season.
- 59' - The referee calls foul for Arturo Vidal. He receives a Yellow card.
- 64' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 64 minutes.
- 67' - Another change for Colombia made on 67 minute. Mateus Uribe leaves to be changed by Edwin Cardona.
- 70' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Juan Cuadrado.
- 70' - Chile is taking the lead after the goal scored by Arturo Vidal on 70.
- 75' - The supporters are chanting for Esteban Pavez. He replaces José Pedro Fuenzalida on 75 minute.
- 77' - Another change for Colombia made on 77 minute. Radamel Falcao leaves to be changed by Duván Zapata.
- 81' - The supporters are chanting for Luis Díaz. He replaces Roger Martínez on 81 minute.
- 86' - Chile is showing some good football. However, Chile are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 88' - A meaty challenge results in booking for James Rodríguez on 88.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2019-06-28 Colombia vs Chile are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Colombia had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Chile had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Fernando Rapallini, Hernan Maidana, Juan Pablo Belatti, Nestor Pitana, Anderson Daronco
Captain9 Radamel Falcao
- 13 Yerry Mina
- 23 Davinson Sanchez
- 9 Radamel Falcao
- 7 Duvan Zapata 77'
- 10 James Rodriguez
- 11 Juan Cuadrado
- 1 David Ospina
- 5 Wilmar Barrios
- 15 Mateus Uribe
- 8 Edwin Cardona 67'
- 6 William Tesillo
- 3 Stefan Medina
- 20 Roger Martinez
- 14 Luis Diaz 81'
Captain17 Gary Medel
- 1 Gabriel Arias
- 17 Gary Medel
- 3 Guillermo Maripan
- 4 Mauricio Isla
- 20 Charles Aranguiz
- 6 Jose Pedro Fuenzalida
- 14 Esteban Pavez 75'
- 13 Erick Pulgar
- 15 Jean Beausejour
- 8 Arturo Vidal
- 7 Alexis Sanchez
- 11 Eduardo Vargas