Colombia vs Chile, Copa Sudamericana 2021 QUARTER FINALS
0 : 0
4 - 5
28th of June 2019 23:20
First half: 45+7 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - Welcome to that hosts another battle between Colombia and Chile.
- 5' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 8' - Charles Aránguiz is having his name booked by the referee on 8.
- 13' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Alexis Sanchez made 167 appearances and scored 19 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 18' - Stefan Medina needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 23' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 28' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 33' - Colombia seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 38' - It looks like no one’s ball. Chile is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 43' - The travelling Chile supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 44' - The referee shows Colombia player a Yellow card on 44.
- 49' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 54' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 59' - It’s a booking for Chile player. Arturo Vidal gets a Yellow card.
- 64' - David Ospina has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 5 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 67' - The supporters are chanting for Edwin Cardona. He replaces Mateus Uribe on 67 minute.
- 70' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Juan Cuadrado.
- 70' - GOAL! Arturo Vidal scores on 70. Assisted by Guillermo Maripán
- 75' - Chile manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Esteban Pavez is hanging José Pedro Fuenzalida on the field on 75 minute.
- 77' - Colombia manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Duván Zapata is hanging Radamel Falcao on the field on 77 minute.
- 81' - Another substitution for Colombia to replace Roger Martínez by Luis Díaz on 81 minute.
- 86' - Chile is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 88' - Colombia player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- The final score is 0-0.
Today 2019-06-28 Colombia vs Chile are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Colombia had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Chile had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Fernando Rapallini, Hernan Maidana, Juan Pablo Belatti, Nestor Pitana, Anderson Daronco
Captain9 Radamel Falcao
- 13 Yerry Mina
- 23 Davinson Sanchez
- 9 Radamel Falcao
- 7 Duvan Zapata 77'
- 10 James Rodriguez
- 11 Juan Cuadrado
- 1 David Ospina
- 5 Wilmar Barrios
- 15 Mateus Uribe
- 8 Edwin Cardona 67'
- 6 William Tesillo
- 3 Stefan Medina
- 20 Roger Martinez
- 14 Luis Diaz 81'
Captain17 Gary Medel
- 4 Mauricio Isla
- 7 Alexis Sanchez
- 20 Charles Aranguiz
- 3 Guillermo Maripan
- 8 Arturo Vidal
- 13 Erick Pulgar
- 17 Gary Medel
- 1 Gabriel Arias
- 15 Jean Beausejour
- 6 Jose Pedro Fuenzalida
- 14 Esteban Pavez 75'
- 11 Eduardo Vargas