Chile vs Uruguay, Copa Sudamericana 2020 GROUP STAGE
0 : 1
24th of June 2019 23:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - KICK OFF: Chile gets underway.
- 5' - The travelling Uruguay supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 10' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 15' - It looks like no one’s ball. Uruguay is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 20' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 25' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Erick Pulgar suffering a number of foals already.
- 30' - Chile seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 35' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 40' - It looks surprising Uruguay does not make any changes. Sebastian Coates has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 45' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Chile that had 6 games and scored 8 goals.
- 46' - Nahitan Nández is replacing Nicolás Lodeiro for the Uruguay side.
- 51' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 55' - Igor Lichnovsky has so much to prove this time. He replaces Gary Medel on 55 minute.
- 60' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 65' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 65 minutes.
- 70' - Giovanni González is having his name booked by the referee on 70.
- 75' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 76' - The Uruguay manager makes a substitution. Giorgian De Arrascaeta departs to be replaced by Jonathan Rodríguez.
- 77' - Chile manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Júnior Fernándes is hanging Eduardo Vargas on the field on 77 minute.
- 82' - Goal! Edinson Cavani scores his 39 goal in 220 matches.
- 87' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Uruguay needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 90' - Another change for Chile made on 90 minute. Gonzalo Jara leaves to be changed by Nicolás Castillo.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Chile.
Today 2019-06-24 Chile vs Uruguay are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Chile had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Uruguay had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Kleber Lucio Gil, Raphael Claus, Wilton Pereira Sampaio, Marcelo Carvalho Van Gasse, Mario Diaz de Vivar
Captain17 Gary Medel
- 1 Gabriel Arias
- 21 Oscar Opazo
- 3 Guillermo Maripan
- 5 Paulo Diaz
- 17 Gary Medel
- 2 Igor Lichnovsky 55'
- 18 Gonzalo Jara
- 9 Nicolas Castillo 90'
- 13 Erick Pulgar
- 20 Charles Aranguiz
- 16 Pablo Hernandez
- 11 Eduardo Vargas
- 19 Junior Fernandes 77'
- 7 Alexis Sanchez
Captain3 Diego Godin
- 10 Giorgian De Arrascaeta
- 20 Jonathan Rodriguez 76'
- 21 Edinson Cavani
- 3 Diego Godin
- 2 Jose Maria Gimenez
- 9 Luis Suarez
- 15 Federico Valverde
- 19 Sebastian Coates 90'
- 6 Rodrigo Bentancur
- 22 Martin Caceres
- 1 Fernando Muslera
- 7 Nicolas Lodeiro
- 8 Nahitan Nandez 46'
- 4 Giovanni Gonzalez