Chemnitzer FC vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, DFB-Pokal 2020 ROUND OF 64
2 : 2
2 - 3
13th of September 2020 13:30
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+3
- 0' - The game is set. Chemnitzer FC kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Jakub Jakubov made 2 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 15' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 15 minutes.
- 20' - TSG 1899 Hoffenheim seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 21' - The whistle greets Pavel Kadeřábek as he departs to be replaced by Joshua Brenet.
- 26' - Chemnitzer FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 26.
- 31' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 36' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with TSG 1899 Hoffenheim winning 100% of all matches.
- 41' - Joshua Brenet needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 46' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 48' - GOAL! Andrej Kramarić scores on 48.
- 53' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 58' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Christian Bickel suffering a number of foals already.
- 59' - Goal! Kevin Freiberger scores his 1 goal in 2 matches.
- 64' - It’s a booking for TSG 1899 Hoffenheim player. Stefan Posch gets a Yellow card.
- 69' - TSG 1899 Hoffenheim looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Andrej Kramaric scoring 2 goals.
- 70' - The referee calls foul for Dennis Geiger. He receives a Yellow card.
- 70' - Time for substitution for TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. Ihlas Bebou is replaced by Ishak Belfodil.
- 75' - The travelling TSG 1899 Hoffenheim supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 79' - Simon Noah Roscher has so much to prove this time. He replaces Danny Breitfelder on 79 minute.
- 80' - Another substitution for Chemnitzer FC to replace Theo Ogbidi by Alexander Dartsch on 80 minute.
- 83' - The TSG 1899 Hoffenheim manager makes a substitution. Dennis Geiger departs to be replaced by Mijat Gaćinović.
- 88' - Chemnitzer FC is showing some good football. However, Chemnitzer FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 90' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Okan Kurt on 90.
- 90' - The whistle greets Paul Milde as he departs to be replaced by Felix Schimmel.
- The final score is 2-2.
Today 2020-09-13 Chemnitzer FC vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim are fighting DFB-Pokal league on Stadion Chemnitz.
Chemnitzer FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
TSG 1899 Hoffenheim had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Eduard Beitinger, Patrick Hanslbauer, Christian Dietz, Lars Erbst
Captain3 Niklas Hoheneder
- 1 Jakub Jakubov
- 3 Niklas Hoheneder
- 23 Nils Kohler
- 14 Tim Campulka
- 8 Okan Kurt
- 10 Riccardo Grym 104'
- 7 Christian Bickel
- 27 Theo Ogbidi
- 13 Alexander Dartsch 80'
- 9 Danny Breitfelder
- 29 Simon Noah Roscher 79'
- 31 Paul Milde
- 15 Felix Schimmel 90'
- 38 Tobias Muller
- 16 Kevin Freiberger
TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
Captain1 Oliver Baumann
- 9 Ihlas Bebou
- 19 Ishak Belfodil 70'
- 22 Kevin Vogt
- 25 Kevin Akpoguma
- 1 Oliver Baumann
- 3 Pavel Kaderabek
- 2 Joshua Brenet 21'
- 27 Andrej Kramaric
- 4 Ermin Bicakcic
- 38 Stefan Posch
- 15 Kassim Nuhu 70'
- 8 Dennis Geiger
- 20 Mijat Gacinovic 83'
- 11 Florian Grillitsch
- 33 Klauss 105'
- 14 Christoph Baumgartner