Cadiz CF vs Villarreal CF, La Liga 2022 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
1st of October 2022 12:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla will turn into a battlefield for Cadiz CF and Villarreal CF.
- 5' - It looks like no one’s ball. Villarreal CF is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 10' - Jose Luis Morales has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 1 goals this season.
- 15' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 20' - Cadiz CF seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 25' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 30' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Villarreal CF winning 0% of all matches.
- 35' - It looks surprising Cadiz CF does not make any changes. Nicolas Jackson has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 36' - Cadiz CF player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 38' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Francis Coquelin on 38.
- 43' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Isaac Valencia, as he is very good at scoring at Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 48' - The travelling Villarreal CF supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 49' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Ivan Alejo Peralta.
- 54' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 59' - Time for substitution for Cadiz CF. Alvaro Negredo is replaced by Anthony Lozano.
- 64' - Alfonso Espino needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 17 Yellow cards this season.
- 67' - Villarreal CF manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Arnaut Danjuma is hanging Francis Coquelin on the field on 67 minute.
- 69' - Another substitution for Cadiz CF to replace Ruben Alcaraz by Jose Mari on 69 minute.
- 74' - Cadiz CF is showing some good football. However, Cadiz CF are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 75' - Villarreal CF receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 75.
- 80' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Cadiz CF that had 90 games and scored 91 goals.
- 83' - Jose Luis Morales is replacing Giovani Lo Celso for the Villarreal CF side.
- 84' - Jose Luis Morales is replacing Giovani Lo Celso for the Villarreal CF side.
- 89' - It’s high time Sergio Gonzalez made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 90' - Isaac Valencia was booked on 90.
- 90' - Joseba Zaldua is replacing Ivan Alejo Peralta for the Cadiz CF side.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-0.
Today 2022-10-01 Cadiz CF vs Villarreal CF are fighting La Liga league on Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla.
Cadiz CF had 35 games and get got 35 points in Season (2018/19)
Villarreal CF had 38 games and get got 60 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Carlos del Cerro, Jorge Bueno, Antonio Cerezo, Antonio Alberola Rojas, Guadalupe Porras, Javier Iglesias
|Real Madrid CF||38||87|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||38||70|
|Real Sociedad de Futbol||38||56|
|Real Valladolid CF||38||42|
|Real Betis Balompie||38||41|
|RC Celta de Vigo||38||37|
|RCD Espanyol de Barcelona||38||25|
|Rayo Vallecano de Madrid||38||32|
- 1 Jeremias Ledesma
- 20 Isaac Valencia
- 23 Luis Hernandez
- 32 Victor Chust
- 22 Alfonso Espino
- 11 Ivan Alejo Peralta
- 24 Fede San Emeterio
- 4 Ruben Alcaraz
- 10 Theo Bongonda
- 7 Ruben Sobrino
- 18 Alvaro Negredo
- 13 Geronimo Rulli
- 2 Femenia Far
- 3 Albiol
- 4 Pau Torres
- 24 Alfonso Pedraza
- 6 Etienne Capoue
- 10 Dani Parejo
- 19 Francis Coquelin
- 9 Arnaut Danjuma 67'
- 17 Giovani Lo Celso
- 22 Jose Luis Morales 83'
- 16 Alejandro Baena
- 15 Nicolas Jackson
- 11 Samuel Chukwueze 83'