Bolivia vs Peru, Copa Sudamericana 2020 GROUP STAGE
1 : 3
18th of June 2019 21:30
First half: 45+5 | Second half: 45+9
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against Bolivia and Peru has kicked off!
- 5' - Bolivia is showing some good football. However, Bolivia are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 10' - Bolivia is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 15' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 20' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 25' - Andy Polo has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 3 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 27' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Carlos Zambrano.
- 28' - Marcelo Martíns puts Bolivia on the lead.
- 30' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Alejandro Chumacero on 30.
- 35' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Carlos Lampe made 48 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 40' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 42' - The referee calls foul for Paolo Guerrero. He receives a Yellow card.
- 45' - GOAL! Paolo Guerrero scores on 45. Assisted by Christian Cueva
- 50' - Bolivia seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 55' - Goal! Jefferson Farfán scores his 10 goal in 159 matches.
- 60' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Yoshimar Yotun suffering a number of foals already.
- 65' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 70' - It looks surprising Bolivia does not make any changes. Christofer Gonzales has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 71' - Bolivia manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Roberto Fernández is hanging Fernando Saucedo on the field on 71 minute.
- 72' - The referee calls foul for Roberto Fernández. He receives a Yellow card.
- 73' - Leo Vaca is replacing Erwin Saavedra for the Bolivia side.
- 78' - It’s high time Ricardo Gareca made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 79' - The whistle greets Christian Cueva as he departs to be replaced by Édison Flores.
- 80' - Gilbert Álvarez has so much to prove this time. He replaces Raúl Castro on 80 minute.
- 82' - Luis Haquín is having his name booked by the referee on 82.
- 85' - Time for substitution for Peru. Carlos Zambrano is replaced by Miguel Araujo.
- 90' - Christofer Gonzáles is replacing Paolo Guerrero for the Peru side.
- With this win, Peru is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2019-06-18 Bolivia vs Peru are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Bolivia had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Peru had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Roddy Zambrano, Esteban Ostojich, Christian Lescano, Byron Romero, Piero Maza
Captain17 Marvin Bejarano
- 1 Carlos Lampe
- 4 Luis Haquin
- 8 Diego Bejarano
- 22 Adrian Jusino
- 17 Marvin Bejarano
- 14 Raul Castro
- 18 Gilbert Alvarez 80'
- 3 Alejandro Chumacero
- 6 Erwin Saavedra
- 11 Leo Vaca 73'
- 20 Fernando Saucedo
- 21 Roberto Fernandez 71'
- 7 Leonel Justiniano
- 9 Marcelo Martins
Captain9 Paolo Guerrero
- 6 Miguel Trauco
- 13 Renato Tapia
- 17 Luis Advincula
- 14 Andy Polo
- 15 Carlos Zambrano
- 5 Miguel Araujo 85'
- 8 Christian Cueva
- 20 Edison Flores 79'
- 19 Yoshimar Yotun
- 2 Luis Abram
- 10 Jefferson Farfan
- 1 Pedro Gallese
- 9 Paolo Guerrero
- 23 Christofer Gonzales 90'