Belgium vs Japan, Worldcup 2018 ROUND OF 16
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against Belgium and Japan has kicked off!
- 5' - Belgium looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Jan Vertonghen scoring 1 goals.
- 10' - Kevin De Bruyne needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 15' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 20' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Hiroki Sakai, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 25' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Belgium winning 100% of all matches.
- 30' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 35' - Belgium seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 40' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Gaku Shibasaki.
- 45' - Maya Yoshida has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 29 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 48' - Goal! Genki Haraguchi scores his 2 goal in 179 matches.
- 52' - Goal! Takashi Inui scores his 8 goal in 75 matches.
- 57' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Japan that had 75 games and scored 9 goals.
- 62' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Vincent Kompany suffering a number of foals already.
- 65' - Marouane Fellaini has so much to prove this time. He replaces Dries Mertens on 65 minute.
- 69' - GOAL! Jan Vertonghen scores on 69.
- 74' - What an equalizer from Marouane Fellaini!
- 79' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 81' - Hotaru Yamaguchi has so much to prove this time. He replaces Gaku Shibasaki on 81 minute.
- 86' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Japan needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 90' - Goal! Nacer Chadli scores his 11 goal in 166 matches.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 3-2.
Today 2018-07-02 Belgium vs Japan are fighting Worldcup league .
Belgium had 3 games and get got 9 points in Season (2018/18)
Japan had 3 games and get got 4 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Felix Zwayer, Clement Turpin, Mark Borsch, Danny Makkelie, Bakary Papa Gassama, Jean-Claude Birumushahu, Malang Diedhiou, Djibril Camara, El Hadji Malick Samba
Captain10 Eden Hazard
- 10 Eden Hazard
- 4 Vincent Kompany
- 7 Kevin De Bruyne
- 5 Jan Vertonghen
- 2 Toby Alderweireld
- 9 Romelu Lukaku
- 15 Thomas Meunier
- 6 Axel Witsel
- 1 Thibaut Courtois
- 14 Dries Mertens
- 8 Marouane Fellaini 65'
- 11 Yannick Carrasco
- 22 Nacer Chadli 65'
Captain17 Makoto Hasebe
- 15 Yuya Osako
- 22 Maya Yoshida
- 1 Eiji Kawashima
- 19 Hiroki Sakai
- 10 Shinji Kagawa
- 8 Genki Haraguchi
- 4 Keisuke Honda 81'
- 17 Makoto Hasebe
- 7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 16 Hotaru Yamaguchi 81'
- 14 Takashi Inui
- 5 Yuto Nagatomo
- 3 Gen Shoji