Argentina vs Chile, Copa Sudamericana 2020 3RD PLACE
2 : 1
6th of July 2019 19:00
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - Welcome to that hosts another battle between Argentina and Chile.
- 5' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 5 minutes.
- 10' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 12' - Sergio Agüero puts Argentina on the lead.
- 16' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Jean Beausejour on 16.
- 17' - Another substitution for Chile to replace Alexis Sánchez by Júnior Fernándes on 17 minute.
- 22' - Goal! Paulo Dybala scores his 25 goal in 224 matches.
- 26' - The referee shows Chile player a Yellow card on 26.
- 31' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Junior Fernandes, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 36' - Chile seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 37' - Gary Medel is having his name booked by the referee on 37.
- 42' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Gonzalo Jara suffering a number of foals already.
- 45' - Chile player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 50' - Time for substitution for Chile. Gonzalo Jara is replaced by Guillermo Maripán.
- 55' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 57' - It’s a booking for Argentina player. Germán Pezzella gets a Yellow card.
- 59' - What a strike from Arturo Vidal! The score is 2-1.
- 63' - Argentina receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 63.
- 67' - The whistle greets Paulo Dybala as he departs to be replaced by Ángel di María.
- 72' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Paulo Diaz made 6 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 77' - It looks like no one’s ball. Argentina is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 79' - Argentina player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 81' - Another substitution for Argentina to replace Sergio Agüero by Matías Suárez on 81 minute.
- 83' - Chile manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Nicolás Castillo is hanging Charles Aránguiz on the field on 83 minute.
- 88' - The travelling Chile supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 90' - Argentina manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Ramiro Funes Mori is hanging Giovani Lo Celso on the field on 90 minute.
- 90' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Nicolás Tagliafico.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 2-1.
Today 2019-07-06 Argentina vs Chile are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Argentina had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Chile had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Gery Vargas, Eduardo Cardozo, Diego Haro, Mario Diaz de Vivar
Captain10 Lionel Messi
- 17 Nicolas Otamendi
- 9 Sergio Aguero
- 19 Matias Suarez 81'
- 2 Juan Foyth
- 3 Nicolas Tagliafico
- 10 Lionel Messi
- 20 Giovani Lo Celso
- 13 Ramiro Funes Mori 90'
- 21 Paulo Dybala
- 11 Angel di Maria 67'
- 6 German Pezzella
- 16 Rodrigo de Paul
- 5 Leandro Paredes
- 1 Franco Armani
Captain17 Gary Medel
- 1 Gabriel Arias
- 17 Gary Medel
- 18 Gonzalo Jara
- 3 Guillermo Maripan 50'
- 5 Paulo Diaz
- 8 Arturo Vidal
- 4 Mauricio Isla
- 20 Charles Aranguiz
- 9 Nicolas Castillo 83'
- 13 Erick Pulgar
- 15 Jean Beausejour
- 7 Alexis Sanchez
- 19 Junior Fernandes 17'
- 11 Eduardo Vargas