Real Valladolid CF vs SD Eibar, La Liga 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 2
3rd of October 2020 11:00
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+8
- 0' - We are underway at Estadio Municipal Jose Zorrilla. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Fabian Orellana suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 15' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Maranhao, as he is very good at scoring at Estadio Municipal Jose Zorrilla with 1 goals in the last 1 games.
- 20' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 23' - The referee calls foul for Fede San Emeterio. He receives a Yellow card.
- 28' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering SD Eibar that had 87 games and scored 94 goals.
- 29' - What a strike from Esteban Burgos! The score is 0-1.
- 31' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Jawad El Yamiq.
- 36' - SD Eibar seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 37' - GOAL! Toni Villa scores on 37. Assisted by Nacho Martínez
- 42' - It looks surprising SD Eibar does not make any changes. Hervias has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 47' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 52' - SD Eibar started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 52.
- 57' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 59' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Esteban Burgos.
- 64' - The travelling SD Eibar supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 65' - The whistle greets Sergi Guardiola as he departs to be replaced by Shon Weissman.
- 70' - Real Valladolid CF is showing some good football. However, Real Valladolid CF are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 73' - It’s gonna be a Red card for Pape Kouly Diop.
- 76' - It is a substitution in SD Eibar team. Yoshinori Mutō is replaced by Edu Expósito on 76 minute.
- 78' - It is a substitution in Real Valladolid CF team. Toni Villa is replaced by Hervías on 78 minute.
- 83' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Arbilla made 87 appearances and scored 3 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 88' - Time for substitution for SD Eibar. Takashi Inui is replaced by Arbilla.
- 90' - What a strike from Kévin Rodrigues! The score is 1-2.
- 90' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Rober Correa.
- 90' - Waldo is replacing Fede San Emeterio for the Real Valladolid CF side.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-2.
Today 2020-10-03 Real Valladolid CF vs SD Eibar are fighting La Liga league on Estadio Municipal Jose Zorrilla.
Real Valladolid CF had 38 games and get got 42 points in Season (2018/19)
SD Eibar had 38 games and get got 42 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Jose Escuela, Valentin Pizarro, Jose Garrido, Isidro Diaz de Mera
|Real Madrid CF||38||87|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||38||70|
|Real Sociedad de Futbol||38||56|
|Real Valladolid CF||38||42|
|Real Betis Balompie||38||41|
|RC Celta de Vigo||38||37|
|RCD Espanyol de Barcelona||38||25|
|Rayo Vallecano de Madrid||38||32|
Real Valladolid CF
Captain22 Nacho Martinez
- 15 Jawad El Yamiq
- 13 Roberto Jimenez
- 7 Sergi Guardiola
- 9 Shon Weissman 65'
- 5 Javi Sanchez
- 12 Fabian Orellana
- 10 Oscar Plano 65'
- 20 Fede San Emeterio
- 23 Waldo 90'
- 8 Kike Perez
- 2 Luis Perez
- 22 Nacho Martinez
- 19 Toni Villa
- 11 Hervias 78'
- 16 Maranhao
Captain8 Pape Kouly Diop
- 12 Yoshinori Muto
- 10 Edu Exposito 76'
- 24 Kevin Rodrigues
- 14 Takashi Inui
- 23 Arbilla 88'
- 1 Marko Dmitrovic
- 6 Sergio Alvarez
- 4 Paulo Oliveira
- 8 Pape Kouly Diop
- 20 Rober Correa
- 2 Esteban Burgos
- 11 Rafa Soares