Qatar vs Argentina, Copa Sudamericana 2020 GROUP STAGE
0 : 2
23rd of June 2019 19:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Qatar and Argentina is underway.
- 4' - GOAL! Lautaro Martínez scores on 4.
- 9' - The travelling Argentina supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 14' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Karim Boudiaf suffering a number of foals already.
- 19' - Qatar seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 24' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 29' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 34' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 39' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Sergio Aguero, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 42' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Giovani Lo Celso.
- 44' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Juan Foyth.
- 49' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 51' - Qatar player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 55' - Time for substitution for Argentina. Giovani Lo Celso is replaced by Marcos Acuña.
- 60' - Argentina started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 60.
- 65' - It looks like no one’s ball. Qatar is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 70' - It looks surprising Qatar does not make any changes. German Pezzella has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 75' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Karim Boudiaf.
- 76' - Paulo Dybala has so much to prove this time. He replaces Lautaro Martínez on 76 minute.
- 77' - The Qatar manager makes a substitution. Salem Al Hajri departs to be replaced by Abdullah Abdulsalam.
- 82' - What a strike from Sergio Agüero! The score is 0-2.
- 85' - It is a substitution in Qatar team. Pedro Miguel is replaced by Hamid Ismaeil on 85 minute.
- 89' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Abdullah Abdulsalam.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Argentina players.
Today 2019-06-23 Qatar vs Argentina are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Qatar had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Argentina had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Julio Bascunan, Christian Schiemann, Roddy Zambrano, Roberto Tobar, Claudio Rios
Captain10 Hasan Al Haydos
- 1 Saad Al Sheeb
- 2 Pedro Miguel
- 8 Hamid Ismaeil 85'
- 15 Bassam Al Rawi
- 5 Tarek Salman
- 12 Karim Boudiaf
- 16 Boualem Khoukhi
- 14 Salem Al Hajri
- 9 Abdullah Abdulsalam 77'
- 6 Abdulaziz Hatem
- 10 Hasan Al Haydos
- 11 Akram Afif
- 19 Almoez Ali
Captain10 Lionel Messi
- 17 Nicolas Otamendi
- 9 Sergio Aguero
- 2 Juan Foyth
- 6 German Pezzella 85'
- 3 Nicolas Tagliafico
- 10 Lionel Messi
- 20 Giovani Lo Celso
- 8 Marcos Acuna 55'
- 22 Lautaro Martinez
- 21 Paulo Dybala 76'
- 16 Rodrigo de Paul
- 4 Renzo Saravia
- 5 Leandro Paredes
- 1 Franco Armani