Parana Clube vs SC Internacional, 2020
1 : 1
2nd of December 2018 19:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds will turn into a battlefield for Parana Clube and SC Internacional.
- 5' - Parana Clube is showing some good football. However, Parana Clube are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 10' - The travelling SC Internacional supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 15' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 20' - It looks like no one’s ball. SC Internacional is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 25' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 30' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 35' - It’s high time Dado Cavalcanti made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 40' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Juninho suffering a number of foals already.
- 45' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 50' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering SC Internacional that had 107 games and scored 155 goals.
- 55' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Martin Sarrafiore made 107 appearances and scored 3 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 60' - Nicolas Lopez has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 30 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 65' - Marcelo Lomba needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 70' - SC Internacional is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 75' - Parana Clube started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 75.
- 80' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Rossi, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 85' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 85 minutes.
- 90' - SC Internacional seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2018-12-02 Parana Clube vs SC Internacional are fighting Serie A league .
Parana Clube had 38 games and get got 23 points in Season (2018/18)
SC Internacional had 38 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Rodrigo Figueiredo Henrique Correa, Michael Correia, Rodrigo Carvalhaes de Miranda, Thiago Gomes Magalhaes
|Sao Paulo FC||38||63|
|SC Corinthians Paulista||38||56|
|CR Vasco da Gama||38||49|
- 12 Marcelo Lomba
- 6 Uendel
- 15 Victor Cuesta
- 30 Gabriel Dias
- 4 Rodrigo Moledo
- 47 Juan Alano
- 29 Martin Sarrafiore 84'
- 8 Edenilson
- 21 Camilo
- 11 Wellington Silva
- 7 Nicolas Lopez 63'
- 22 Rossi
- 88 Patrick 75'
- 86 Jonatan Alvez