England vs Scotland, European Championship 2021 GROUP STAGE
0 : 0
18th of June 2021 19:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds Wembley will turn into a battlefield for England and Scotland.
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for John Stones suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - Kalvin Phillips has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 1 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 15' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 16' - It’s a booking for Scotland player. John McGinn gets a Yellow card.
- 21' - Scotland is showing some good football. However, Scotland are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 26' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 31' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering England that had 117 games and scored 30 goals.
- 36' - It looks like no one’s ball. Scotland is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 41' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Scott McTominay, as he is very good at scoring at Wembley with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 46' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Declan Rice made 119 appearances and scored 5 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 51' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 56' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Scotland winning 0% of all matches.
- 61' - Billy Gilmour needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 63' - The England manager makes a substitution. Phil Foden departs to be replaced by Jack Grealish.
- 68' - Scotland started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 68.
- 73' - England is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 74' - The England manager makes a substitution. Harry Kane departs to be replaced by Marcus Rashford.
- 76' - The Scotland manager makes a substitution. Billy Gilmour departs to be replaced by Stuart Armstrong.
- 81' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. England needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 86' - It is a substitution in Scotland team. Che Adams is replaced by Kevin Nisbet on 86 minute.
- 87' - The referee calls foul for Stephen O'Donnell. He receives a Yellow card.
- The final score is 0-0.
Today 2021-06-18 England vs Scotland are fighting European Championship league on Wembley.
England had 3 games and get got 7 points in Season (2016/16)
Scotland had 3 games and get got 1 points in Season (2016/16)
Todays referees are: Alejandro Hernandez, Jose Sanchez, Antonio Mateu, Pau Cebrian, Roberto Diaz, Cuneyt Cakir
- 15 Tyrone Mings
- 1 Jordan Pickford
- 5 John Stones
- 10 Raheem Sterling
- 20 Phil Foden
- 7 Jack Grealish 63'
- 9 Harry Kane
- 11 Marcus Rashford 74'
- 3 Luke Shaw
- 4 Declan Rice
- 19 Mason Mount
- 14 Kalvin Phillips
- 24 Reece James
- 3 Andrew Robertson
- 4 Scott McTominay
- 5 Grant Hanley
- 10 Che Adams
- 19 Kevin Nisbet 86'
- 7 John McGinn
- 1 David Marshall
- 6 Kieran Tierney
- 8 Callum McGregor
- 2 Stephen O'Donnell
- 9 Lyndon Dykes
- 23 Billy Gilmour
- 17 Stuart Armstrong 76'