England vs Germany, European Championship 2021 LAST 16
2 : 0
29th of June 2021 16:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - KICK OFF: Germany gets underway.
- 5' - It looks like no one’s ball. England is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 8' - England receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 8.
- 13' - Supporters expect more eagerness from John Stones, as he is very good at scoring at Wembley with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 18' - England started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 18.
- 23' - The travelling Germany supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 25' - Germany player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 30' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 35' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 35 minutes.
- 40' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Timo Werner suffering a number of foals already.
- 45' - It’s a booking for England player. Kalvin Phillips gets a Yellow card.
- 50' - Harry Maguire has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 5 appearances with only 4 goals this season.
- 55' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 60' - England is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 65' - England seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 68' - Serge Gnabry has so much to prove this time. He replaces Timo Werner on 68 minute.
- 69' - The England manager makes a substitution. Bukayo Saka departs to be replaced by Jack Grealish.
- 72' - The referee shows Germany player a Yellow card on 72.
- 75' - Raheem Sterling puts England on the lead.
- 76' - Goal! Raheem Sterling scores his 76 goal in 165 matches.
- 77' - Harry Maguire is having his name booked by the referee on 77.
- 78' - England player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 83' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with England winning 100% of all matches.
- 86' - GOAL! Harry Kane scores on 86. Assisted by Jack Grealish
- 87' - The supporters are chanting for Emre Can. He replaces Matthias Ginter on 87 minute.
- 88' - The England manager makes a substitution. Declan Rice departs to be replaced by Jordan Henderson.
- 90' - Another change for Germany made on 90 minute. Thomas Müller leaves to be changed by Jamal Musiala.
- That’s it! Another goalless match for England and Germany (для сухой ничьи).
Today 2021-06-29 England vs Germany are fighting European Championship league on Wembley.
England had 3 games and get got 7 points in Season (2016/16)
Germany had 3 games and get got 4 points in Season (2016/16)
Todays referees are: Pol van Boekel, Hessel Steegstra, Jan de Vries, Danny Makkelie, Kevin Blom, Srdjan Jovanovic
- 6 Harry Maguire
- 1 Jordan Pickford
- 2 Kyle Walker
- 5 John Stones
- 10 Raheem Sterling
- 12 Kieran Trippier
- 9 Harry Kane
- 3 Luke Shaw
- 4 Declan Rice
- 8 Jordan Henderson 88'
- 14 Kalvin Phillips
- 25 Bukayo Saka
- 7 Jack Grealish 69'
- 2 Antonio Rudiger
- 1 Manuel Neuer
- 5 Mats Hummels
- 6 Joshua Kimmich
- 25 Thomas Muller
- 14 Jamal Musiala 90'
- 18 Leon Goretzka
- 7 Kai Havertz
- 11 Timo Werner
- 10 Serge Gnabry 69'
- 4 Matthias Ginter
- 23 Emre Can 87'
- 8 Toni Kroos
- 20 Robin Gosens
- 19 Leroy Sane 88'