Chile vs Bolivia, Copa Sudamericana 2021 GROUP STAGE
- 0' - KICK OFF: Bolivia gets underway.
- 5' - The travelling Bolivia supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 10' - Goal! Ben Brereton scores his 10 goal in 141 matches.
- 15' - Bolivia is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 20' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 25' - Bolivia is showing some good football. However, Bolivia are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 30' - It’s high time made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 35' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 40' - Chile looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Ben Brereton scoring 1 goals.
- 45' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Erick Pulgar suffering a number of foals already.
- 50' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Guillermo Maripan made 115 appearances and scored 9 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 53' - Ramiro Vaca was booked on 53.
- 58' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 63' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 65' - César Pinares is replacing Jean Meneses for the Chile side.
- 69' - Another change for Chile made on 69 minute. Arturo Vidal leaves to be changed by Tomás Alarcón.
- 74' - Claudio Bravo has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 5 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 78' - Enrique Flores has so much to prove this time. He replaces Erwin Saavedra on 78 minute.
- 81' - The referee calls foul for Guillermo Maripán. He receives a card.
- 84' - Time for substitution for Chile. Ben Brereton is replaced by Pablo Aránguiz.
- 87' - The referee shows Bolivia player a card on 87.
- 90' - Another change for Bolivia made on 90 minute. Ramiro Vaca leaves to be changed by Moisés Villarroel.
- The final score is 1-0.
Today 2021-06-18 Chile vs Bolivia are fighting Copa Sudamericana league on Estadio Malvinas Argentinas.
Chile had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Bolivia had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
- 4 Mauricio Isla
- 1 Claudio Bravo
- 22 Ben Brereton
- 27 Pablo Aranguiz 84'
- 20 Charles Aranguiz
- 3 Guillermo Maripan
- 8 Arturo Vidal
- 19 Tomas Alarcon 69'
- 13 Erick Pulgar
- 17 Gary Medel
- 2 Eugenio Mena
- 9 Jean Meneses
- 7 Cesar Pinares 65'
- 11 Eduardo Vargas
- 1 Carlos Lampe
- 16 Erwin Saavedra
- 19 Enrique Flores 78'
- 6 Leonel Justiniano
- 22 Danny Bejarano 90'
- 18 Gilbert Alvarez
- 20 Ramiro Vaca
- 14 Moises Villarroel 90'
- 17 Roberto Fernandez
- 8 Diego Bejarano
- 5 Adrian Jusino
- 2 Jairo Quinteros
- 25 Jeyson Chura
- 7 Juan Arce