Brazil vs Argentina, Copa Sudamericana 2020 SEMI FINALS
2 : 0
3rd of July 2019 00:30
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - Welcome to that hosts another battle between Brazil and Argentina.
- 5' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 9' - Argentina receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 9.
- 14' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 19' - Gabriel Jesus puts Brazil on the lead.
- 24' - It looks like no one’s ball. Brazil is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 29' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 34' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 39' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Brazil needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 40' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Marcos Acuña on 40.
- 45' - It’s high time Tite made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 46' - Brazil manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Willian is hanging Éverton on the field on 46 minute.
- 51' - Brazil started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 51.
- 56' - Juan Foyth was booked on 56.
- 58' - The referee shows Argentina player a Yellow card on 58.
- 59' - The Argentina manager makes a substitution. Marcos Acuña departs to be replaced by Ángel di María.
- 64' - Miranda has so much to prove this time. He replaces Marquinhos on 64 minute.
- 67' - It is a substitution in Argentina team. Rodrigo de Paul is replaced by Giovani Lo Celso on 67 minute.
- 71' - GOAL! Roberto Firmino scores on 71. Assisted by Gabriel Jesus
- 76' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Juan Foyth suffering a number of foals already.
- 80' - Another substitution for Brazil to replace Gabriel Jesus by Allan on 80 minute.
- 82' - The referee shows Brazil player a Yellow card on 82.
- 85' - Paulo Dybala is replacing Nicolás Tagliafico for the Argentina side.
- 90' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Sergio Agüero.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Brazil players.
Today 2019-07-03 Brazil vs Argentina are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Brazil had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Argentina had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Roddy Zambrano, Leodan Gonzalez, Esteban Ostojich, Christian Lescano, Byron Romero
Captain13 Dani Alves
- 19 Everton
- 10 Willian 46'
- 1 Alisson
- 20 Roberto Firmino
- 9 Gabriel Jesus
- 15 Allan 80'
- 13 Dani Alves
- 2 Thiago Silva
- 4 Marquinhos
- 3 Miranda 64'
- 8 Arthur
- 11 Philippe Coutinho
- 5 Casemiro
- 12 Alex Sandro
Captain10 Lionel Messi
- 17 Nicolas Otamendi
- 9 Sergio Aguero
- 2 Juan Foyth
- 3 Nicolas Tagliafico
- 21 Paulo Dybala 85'
- 10 Lionel Messi
- 22 Lautaro Martinez
- 6 German Pezzella
- 16 Rodrigo de Paul
- 20 Giovani Lo Celso 67'
- 8 Marcos Acuna
- 11 Angel di Maria 59'
- 5 Leandro Paredes
- 1 Franco Armani