Brazil vs Argentina, Copa Sudamericana 2020 SEMI FINALS
2 : 0
3rd of July 2019 00:30
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against Brazil and Argentina has kicked off!
- 5' - The travelling Argentina supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 9' - Argentina receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 9.
- 14' - Brazil started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 14.
- 19' - Goal! Gabriel Jesus scores his 46 goal in 128 matches.
- 24' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 29' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 34' - Brazil is showing some good football. However, Brazil are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 39' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Argentina that had 11 games and scored 13 goals.
- 40' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Marcos Acuña.
- 45' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Brazil needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 46' - Willian has so much to prove this time. He replaces Éverton on 46 minute.
- 51' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Marquinhos made 249 appearances and scored 11 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 56' - Juan Foyth is having his name booked by the referee on 56.
- 58' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Lautaro Martínez.
- 59' - Argentina manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Ángel di María is hanging Marcos Acuña on the field on 59 minute.
- 64' - The whistle greets Marquinhos as he departs to be replaced by Miranda.
- 67' - The supporters are chanting for Giovani Lo Celso. He replaces Rodrigo de Paul on 67 minute.
- 71' - Goal! Roberto Firmino scores his 38 goal in 124 matches.
- 76' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 80' - The whistle greets Gabriel Jesus as he departs to be replaced by Allan.
- 82' - Brazil player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 85' - It is a substitution in Argentina team. Nicolás Tagliafico is replaced by Paulo Dybala on 85 minute.
- 90' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Sergio Agüero.
- With this win, Brazil is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2019-07-03 Brazil vs Argentina are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Brazil had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Argentina had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Roddy Zambrano, Leodan Gonzalez, Esteban Ostojich, Christian Lescano, Byron Romero
Captain13 Dani Alves
- 19 Everton
- 10 Willian 46'
- 1 Alisson
- 20 Roberto Firmino
- 9 Gabriel Jesus
- 15 Allan 80'
- 13 Dani Alves
- 2 Thiago Silva
- 4 Marquinhos
- 3 Miranda 64'
- 8 Arthur
- 11 Philippe Coutinho
- 5 Casemiro
- 12 Alex Sandro
Captain10 Lionel Messi
- 17 Nicolas Otamendi
- 9 Sergio Aguero
- 2 Juan Foyth
- 3 Nicolas Tagliafico
- 21 Paulo Dybala 85'
- 10 Lionel Messi
- 22 Lautaro Martinez
- 6 German Pezzella
- 16 Rodrigo de Paul
- 20 Giovani Lo Celso 67'
- 8 Marcos Acuna
- 11 Angel di Maria 59'
- 5 Leandro Paredes
- 1 Franco Armani