Kashiwa Reysol vs Vissel Kobe, J. League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
4 : 3
10th of October 2020 06:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Kashiwa Reysol is hosting Vissel Kobe for another epic battle.
- 5' - It looks like no one’s ball. Vissel Kobe is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 10' - The travelling Vissel Kobe supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 15' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 20' - Kashiwa Reysol is taking the lead after the goal scored by Michael Olunga on 20.
- 25' - Vissel Kobe seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 30' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Vissel Kobe that had 245 games and scored 174 goals.
- 35' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Kashiwa Reysol winning 100% of all matches.
- 39' - Goal! Ataru Esaka scores his 26 goal in 212 matches.
- 44' - Goal! Michael Olunga scores his 34 goal in 212 matches.
- 49' - Kim Seunggyu needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 52' - Goal! Ataru Esaka scores his 26 goal in 212 matches.
- 57' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Gotoku Sakai suffering a number of foals already.
- 59' - The whistle greets Sergi Samper as he departs to be replaced by Junya Tanaka.
- 60' - Goal! Junya Tanaka scores his 12 goal in 245 matches.
- 61' - The referee shows Vissel Kobe player a Yellow card on 61.
- 63' - Kashiwa Reysol manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Tatsuya Yamashita is hanging Yuta Kamiya on the field on 63 minute.
- 66' - Time for substitution for Kashiwa Reysol. Naoki Kawaguchi is replaced by Shunki Takahashi.
- 71' - Vissel Kobe is showing some good football. However, Vissel Kobe are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 72' - Kashiwa Reysol receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 72.
- 75' - Junya Tanaka with the second goal in the match!
- 80' - It looks surprising Kashiwa Reysol does not make any changes. Daigo Nishi has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 81' - The whistle greets Masatoshi Mihara as he departs to be replaced by Yusuke Kobayashi.
- 86' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 87' - What a strike from Iniesta! The score is 4-3.
- 90' - That looks like a foul for a Red card for Shunki Takahashi.
- The final score is 4-3.
Today 2020-10-10 Kashiwa Reysol vs Vissel Kobe are fighting J. League league on Sankyo Frontier Kashiwa Stadium.
Kashiwa Reysol had 34 games and get got 52 points in Season (2018/18)
Vissel Kobe had 34 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Ryo Hirama, Koei Koya, Yukitaka 26Kumagai, Tomokazu Tajiri
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain10 Ataru Esaka
- 8 Richardson
- 17 Kim Seunggyu
- 20 Hiromu Mitsumaru
- 27 Masatoshi Mihara
- 5 Yusuke Kobayashi 81'
- 14 Michael Olunga
- 4 Taiyo Koga
- 9 Cristiano
- 10 Ataru Esaka
- 25 Takuma Ominami
- 24 Naoki Kawaguchi
- 6 Shunki Takahashi 66'
- 39 Yuta Kamiya
- 50 Tatsuya Yamashita 63'
- 24 Gotoku Sakai
- 4 Thomas Vermaelen
- 6 Sergi Samper
- 21 Junya Tanaka 59'
- 8 Iniesta
- 11 Kyogo Furuhashi
- 1 Daiya Maekawa
- 27 Yuta Goke
- 17 Ryuho Kikuchi 59'
- 25 Leo Osaki
- 22 Daigo Nishi
- 49 Douglas
- 5 Hotaru Yamaguchi