CSyD Defensa y Justicia vs CA Tigre, Superliga Argentina 2023 REGULAR SEASON
CSyD Defensa y Justicia
0 : 0
13th of August 2022 18:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between CSyD Defensa y Justicia and CA Tigre is underway.
- 5' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. CSyD Defensa y Justicia needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 10' - CSyD Defensa y Justicia seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 15' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering CA Tigre that had 45 games and scored 79 goals.
- 20' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Tomas Galvan suffering a number of foals already.
- 25' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 25 minutes.
- 30' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 35' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 40' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 45' - CA Tigre is showing some good football. However, CA Tigre are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 50' - The travelling CA Tigre supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 55' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 60' - It looks like no one’s ball. CSyD Defensa y Justicia is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 65' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Gaston Togni made 91 appearances and scored 9 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 70' - CSyD Defensa y Justicia started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 70.
- 75' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Manuel Roffo, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 80' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 85' - It’s high time Sebastian Beccacece made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 90' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- The final score is 0-0.
Today 2022-08-13 CSyD Defensa y Justicia vs CA Tigre are fighting Superliga Argentina league .
CSyD Defensa y Justicia had 27 games and get got 40 points in Season (2018/19)
CA Tigre had 27 games and get got 43 points in Season (2018/19)
|CA Boca Juniors||27||52|
|CA River Plate||27||47|
|CA San Lorenzo de Almagro||27||43|
|AA Argentinos Juniors||27||42|
|Gimnasia y Esgrima de La Plata||27||41|
|CA Newell's Old Boys||27||40|
|CSyD Defensa y Justicia||27||40|
|CD Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba||27||35|
|CA Central Cordoba||27||34|
|CA Barracas Central||27||34|
|Estudiantes de La Plata||27||33|
|CA Rosario Central||27||32|
|CA Sarmiento de Junin||27||32|
|CA Velez Sarsfield||27||28|
CSyD Defensa y Justicia
- 22 Ezequiel Unsain
- 14 Nicolas Tripichio
- 2 Adonis Frias
- 6 Nazareno Colombo
- 17 Gabriel Alanis
- 5 Kevin Gutierrez
- 19 Fabricio Dominguez
- 33 Tomas Galvan
- 11 Gaston Togni
- 18 Andres Rios
- 34 Manuel Duarte
- 1 Manuel Roffo
- 17 Lucas Blondel
- 36 Victor Cabrera
- 6 Brian Abel Luciatti
- 20 Sebastian Prieto
- 5 Sebastian Prediger
- 42 Ignacio Fernandez
- 16 Alexis Castro
- 9 Ijiel Protti
- 11 Facundo Colidio
- 32 Mateo Retegui