Real Madrid has almost qualified for the Round of 16 in this season after winning first 3 matches of Group stage. If they win against Galatasaray, they will enter into Round of 16. Their next match scheduled against The Turkish club. Here you will find match preview, facts with time & telecast channels of Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray.
The star striker of The Vikings Cristiano Ronaldo is in great form & helped his national team to qualify for FIFA World Cup next year. Currently, The Whites are at top position in in group B with collecting total of 10 points with single draw against Juventus. cr7 is also nominated for FIFA Ballon D’or 2013 player & his fans are voting him too.
Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray Preview & Facts
- Last 22 goals scored by The Vikings, Ronaldo (10)m Benzema (5) & Gareth bale (4) scored goals out of these 22 goals.
- On 16 November 2013, the away team match against Shakhtar Donetsk in a friendly match with a goal score of 1-2
- In this season, The Whites played well as compared to last season in Group stage. They have collected 5 more points as compared to last season.
- Yellow Red have won only single game in this round with 1 draw & remaining game was draw. They have collected 4 points in Group B
- In last meeting, Real Madrid defeat Galatasaray with huge margin of 6-1 in which Cristiano Ronaldo scored a hat-trick.
Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray Match Time & Telecast Channels
Indian Match Date & Time = 27 November 2013, 1:15 am
GMT Match Date & Time = 28 November 2013, 7:45 pm
List of Telecast channels in India & in Other countries
India: TEN Sports Live
Spain: C + Liga de Campeones / HD
USA: Fox Sports 2, Soccer 2Go
UK: Sky Sports Red Buttom
Germany: Sky Sports 1 HD, Sky Sports 3
Brazil: ESPN Cono Norte, ESPN HD Latin
Argentina: ESPN Cono Sur, ESPN Play Latin America