Port Vale FC vs Sunderland AFC, FA Cup 2020 ROUND 1
1 : 2
11th of November 2018 14:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds will turn into a battlefield for Port Vale FC and Sunderland AFC.
- 1' - Sunderland AFC is taking the lead after the goal scored by George Honeyman on 1.
- 6' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 11' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Dylan McGeouch suffering a number of foals already.
- 16' - Tom Flanagan has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 24 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 19' - GOAL! Lynden Gooch scores on 19. Assisted by Jerome Sinclair
- 24' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Port Vale FC that had 2 games and scored 1 goals.
- 29' - Port Vale FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 29.
- 30' - Time for substitution for Port Vale FC. Theo Vassell is replaced by Emmanuel Oyeleke.
- 35' - GOAL! Tom Pope scores on 35. Assisted by Emmanuel Oyeleke
- 40' - It’s high time Neil Aspin made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 45' - Nathan Smith needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 49' - Aiden McGeady is having his name booked by the referee on 49.
- 54' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Josh Maja made 112 appearances and scored 33 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 59' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Mitchell Clark, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 64' - The supporters are chanting for Josh Maja. He replaces Jerome Sinclair on 64 minute.
- 67' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Luke Joyce.
- 71' - The supporters are chanting for Max Power. He replaces Chris Maguire on 71 minute.
- 76' - Port Vale FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 80' - Time for substitution for Port Vale FC. Ben Whitfield is replaced by Ricky Miller.
- 81' - Another change for Sunderland AFC made on 81 minute. Lynden Gooch leaves to be changed by Luke O'Nien.
- 86' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-2.
Today 2018-11-11 Port Vale FC vs Sunderland AFC are fighting FA Cup league .
Port Vale FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Sunderland AFC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Peter Wright, Anthony Backhouse, Alix Pashley, Marvyn Amphlett
Port Vale FC
Captain9 Tom Pope
- 1 Scott Brown
- 13 Connell Rawlinson
- 5 Leon Legge
- 15 Nathan Smith
- 21 Theo Vassell
- 8 Emmanuel Oyeleke 30'
- 23 Mitchell Clark
- 4 Luke Joyce
- 24 Ben Whitfield
- 10 Ricky Miller 80'
- 11 Luke Hannant
- 9 Tom Pope
- 22 Tom Conlon
- 3 Christian Montano 71'
Captain10 George Honeyman
- 2 Adam Matthews
- 10 George Honeyman
- 11 Lynden Gooch
- 13 Luke O'Nien 81'
- 19 Aiden McGeady
- 12 Tom Flanagan
- 16 Reece James
- 7 Chris Maguire
- 27 Max Power 71'
- 15 Jack Baldwin
- 17 Jerome Sinclair
- 20 Josh Maja 64'
- 8 Dylan McGeouch
- 1 Jon McLaughlin