After winning first 2 matches of UEFA Champions League, the Francis club Paris Saint Germain’s next match is against Anderlecht. PSG defeat Olympiakos FC & SL Benfica in first phase matches of Champions League this season & now they are looking to make one more victory over Anderlecht. Here is Anderlecht Vs Paris Saint Germain Match Preview with facts & figures.
The match is scheduled to be played on Home ground of Anderlecht which is Constant Vanden Stock Stadium. PSG opponent RSC Anderlecht is currently at bottom position in Group C & is still free from first win. With capacity of 26,361 audiences the crowd is expecting a great game.
Anderlecht Vs Paris Saint Germain Match Facts
- PSG & Anderlecht were first grouped in Champions league season 2008-09 in group stage. Their match was ended with draw score of 1–1. But the Parisians go made go through due to 1 away goal scored.
- The Purple & Blues have lost only 1 of 8 home games against the French club. But this time its opponent is looking stronger.
- In last season of this tournament, the Belgian club’s win of 1–0 against FC Zenit was 1st win in 9 years. There last win was against Olympique Lyonnais in group stage of 2003-04 season.
- On 25 September, Andy Kawaya at the age of 17 played his first game in Belgian Cup. That was a comfortable win for his home team with goal score of 7–0.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic signed contract with PSG on 24 September 2013.
- Recently, he scored goal against Austria which results for win of Sweden by 2–1. The match was of FIFA World Cup play off-place.
Anderlecht Vs Paris Saint Germain Telecast Channels
On Match day 3 of Champions league competition. In India, match telecast channel is TEN Sports LIVE. For other countries, the match will be live telecast on following channels.
India: TEN Sports LIVE
France: beIN Sports 1
United States: Fox sports Net, MSG plus, Fox Sports Florida, MSG Plus
China: Now TV, CNTV