The Monaco coach, Thierry Henry had been suspended from his duty and it is being expected that he is going to be axed soon. Monaco has made a statement and said that he is going to be suspended until they reach a definitive decision. During his suspension, Franck Passi is going to take care of the training program on Friday before they go to Dijon.
Henry is forty-one years old and had been suspended from the team of Monaco who is in the second position from the bottom in the top division of French with fifteen points after France and Arsenal striker had been able to two league wins for the Principality club after his arrival in the month of October.
The decision of the club to dismiss Henry is going to come as a shock and this is evident from the comments that he made on the weekly news conference. He has stated that his future is not an issue. According to reports, he is earning 3.2 million Euros every year and has 2 ½ years left on the contract. This means that the owners of Monaco will have to pay another 8 million as the compensation fee.
He said that when he arrived at the club, it had been in a mess and tried doing many things which people didn’t notice. When asked about his wish to reinforce the team after the closing window, he said that he is expecting a striker. The fate of Henry has grabbed the sympathy from other football players.