Wednesday , 25 May 2022

Tag Archives: Phil Neville

Phil Neville: Solskjaer was Always Playing Football Manager

Phil Neville, the former Manchester United team-mate of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer always knew that the Norwegian had in him to become the head coach. This is not due to his training instead of his obsession for always playing Football Manager, the computer game. Manchester United has confirmed that the permanent appointment of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on a 3‑year-old deal on Thursday. This was a reward to him for his significant impact on his role as the caretaker manager. Initially, he had taken up the position in the month of December as he replaced the dismissed coach Jose Mourinho when the …

Read More »

Beckham To Be A Shareholder Of National League Club Salford

David Beckham, the former captain of England is going to take 10% stake in the Salford City’s National League Club. The forty-three-year-old retired player is going to be a part of his own side along with former teammates from Manchester United, Ryan Giggs, Phil Neville, and Gary Neville, Nicky Butt, and Paul Scholes. The Class of 92 is known to own about 60% of the club and the rest of the 40% is under Peter Lim, the businessman from Singapore. Beckham is already the owner of the Inter Miami, the American club who is going to be a part of …

Read More »