SC Internacional vs America Mineiro, 2020
2 : 0
15th of November 2018 23:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - We are underway at . The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering America Mineiro that had 47 games and scored 31 goals.
- 10' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 15' - SC Internacional is showing some good football. However, SC Internacional are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 20' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 25' - It’s high time Odair Hellmann made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 30' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 35' - America Mineiro is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 40' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Leandro Damiao suffering a number of foals already.
- 45' - It looks like no one’s ball. America Mineiro is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 50' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 55' - Gerson Magrao needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 60' - America Mineiro seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 65' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Ricardo Silva Potiguar, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 70' - America Mineiro started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 70.
- 75' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 80' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 85' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. America Mineiro needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 90' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 90 minutes.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for SC Internacional players.
Today 2018-11-15 SC Internacional vs America Mineiro are fighting Serie A league .
SC Internacional had 38 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
America Mineiro had 38 games and get got 40 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Bruno Raphael Pires, Edson Antonio De Sousa, Cleriston Clay Barreto Rios, Wilton Pereira Sampaio, Bruno Pires
|Sao Paulo FC||38||63|
|SC Corinthians Paulista||38||56|
|CR Vasco da Gama||38||49|
- Marcelo Lomba
- Iago Borduchi
- Victor Cuesta
- Rodrigo Moledo
- Zeca 76'
- Rodrigo Dourado
- Nicolas Lopez
- Leandro Damiao
- Jonatan Alvez 87'
- Wellington Silva
- Rossi 64'
- Joao Ricardo
- Gerson Magrao
- Giovanni 64'
- Norberto Neto
- Matheus Ferraz
- Ricardo Silva Potiguar
- Ze Ricardo
- Leandro Donizete
- Juninho 70'
- Rafael Moura
- Ademir Santos
- Robinho 85'