Korea Republic vs Mexico, Worldcup 2018 GROUP STAGE
1 : 2
23rd of June 2018 15:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Korea Republic and Mexico is underway.
- 5' - It looks like no one’s ball. Mexico is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 10' - Mexico looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Javier Hernandez scoring 1 goals.
- 15' - Mexico seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 20' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 25' - Korea Republic started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 25.
- 26' - Mexico is taking the lead after the goal scored by Carlos Vela on 26.
- 31' - It looks surprising Korea Republic does not make any changes. Guillermo Ochoa has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 36' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 41' - It’s high time Shin Taeyong made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 46' - Korea Republic is showing some good football. However, Korea Republic are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 51' - Jang Hyunsoo has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 8 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 56' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Miguel Layun suffering a number of foals already.
- 58' - Kim Younggwon was booked on 58.
- 63' - It’s a booking for Korea Republic player. Lee Yong gets a Yellow card.
- 64' - Time for substitution for Korea Republic. Ju Sejong is replaced by Lee Seungwoo.
- 66' - Goal! Javier Hernández scores his 14 goal in 78 matches.
- 68' - The supporters are chanting for Rafael Márquez. He replaces Andrés Guardado on 68 minute.
- 71' - The Mexico manager makes a substitution. Hirving Lozano departs to be replaced by Jesús Manuel Corona.
- 72' - The referee shows Korea Republic player a Yellow card on 72.
- 77' - The supporters are chanting for Giovani dos Santos. He replaces Carlos Vela on 77 minute.
- 80' - Jung Wooyoung was booked on 80.
- 84' - It is a substitution in Korea Republic team. Kim Minwoo is replaced by Hong Chul on 84 minute.
- 89' - Mexico is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 90' - What a strike from Son Heungmin! The score is 1-2.
- Full Time. Mexico beats Korea Republic
Today 2018-06-23 Korea Republic vs Mexico are fighting Worldcup league .
Korea Republic had 3 games and get got 3 points in Season (2018/18)
Mexico had 3 games and get got 6 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Tiago Martins, Daniele Orsato, Milorad Mazic, Milovan Ristic, Dalibor Durdevic, Artur Soares Dias, Carlos Astroza, John Pitti, Gabriel Victoria
Captain23 Jo Hyeonwoo
- 23 Jo Hyeonwoo
- 19 Kim Younggwon
- 2 Lee Yong
- 20 Jang Hyunsoo
- 16 Ki Sungyueng
- 7 Son Heungmin
- 17 Lee Jaesung
- 12 Kim Minwoo
- 14 Hong Chul 84'
- 8 Ju Sejong
- 10 Lee Seungwoo 64'
- 18 Moon Seonmin
- 15 Jung Wooyoung 77'
- 11 Hwang Heechan
CoachJuan Carlos Osorio
Captain13 Guillermo Ochoa
- 22 Hirving Lozano
- 17 Jesus Corona 71'
- 14 Javier Hernandez
- 3 Carlos Salcedo
- 15 Hector Moreno
- 18 Andres Guardado
- 4 Rafael Marquez 68'
- 7 Miguel Layun
- 16 Hector Herrera
- 11 Carlos Vela
- 10 Giovani dos Santos 77'
- 13 Guillermo Ochoa
- 21 Edson Alvarez
- 23 Jesus Gallardo